Mardam - مردم meanings in English
Mardam - مردم Definitions
Please find 11 English and definitions related to the word Mardam - مردم.
- (noun) : people descended from a common ancestor
- (noun) : a social division of (usually preliterate) people
- (noun) : the traditional and typically anonymous music that is an expression of the life of people in a community
- (noun) : people in general (often used in the plural)
- (noun) : the force of workers available
- (noun) : the common people generally
- (noun) : the body of citizens of a state or country
- (noun) : (plural) any group of human beings (men or women or children) collectively
- (noun) : members of a family line
- (verb) : fill with people
- (verb) : furnish with people
More words related to the meanings of Mardam - مردم
More words from English related to Mardam - مردم
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mardam - مردم meanings in English in English.
affabilitycourteousnessfolkhumanitymankindblokescussdickhumanmanmortalhuman beingjohnnypersonadamicadamicalcitizenpublicdependentdescendantpeopleprogenytenantvulguscommonsmobcommon peoplecommonalitydemospopulacepublicscreationformationmultitudedatedurationspelltensetimeageepochepoqueerahourperiodtimeseurhythmyfolkspeoplesdispeople ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Mardam - مردم
What are the meanings of Mardam - مردم in English?
Meanings of the word Mardam - مردم in English are folk, men and people. To understand how would you translate the word Mardam - مردم in English, you can take help from words closely related to Mardam - مردم or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mardam - مردم synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mardam - مردم. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mardam - مردم in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mardam - مردم in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mardam - مردم with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mardam?
Meanings of mardam are folk, men and people
Whats the definition of mardam?
Definition of the mardam are
- people descended from a common ancestor
- a social division of (usually preliterate) people
- the traditional and typically anonymous music that is an expression of the life of people in a community
- people in general (often used in the plural)
- the force of workers available
- the common people generally
- the body of citizens of a state or country
- (plural) any group of human beings (men or women or children) collectively
- members of a family line
- fill with people
- furnish with people
What is the synonym of mardam?
Synonym of word mardam are خلق, آدمی, خلقت, لوگ, لوگ باگ, مردم, اشخاص, باشندے, رہنے والے, عوام الناس
What are the idioms related to mardam?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word mardam.
- Young folkilly folk old folk cold folk
- Good people good folk
- Small people love to talk of great people
- There are people and people
- False folk should have many witnesses