Mardum - مردم meanings in English
Mardum - مردم Definitions
Please find 11 English and definitions related to the word Mardum - مردم.
- (noun) : people descended from a common ancestor
- (noun) : a social division of (usually preliterate) people
- (noun) : the traditional and typically anonymous music that is an expression of the life of people in a community
- (noun) : people in general (often used in the plural)
- (noun) : the force of workers available
- (noun) : the common people generally
- (noun) : the body of citizens of a state or country
- (noun) : (plural) any group of human beings (men or women or children) collectively
- (noun) : members of a family line
- (verb) : fill with people
- (verb) : furnish with people
More words related to the meanings of Mardum - مردم
More words from English related to Mardum - مردم
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mardum - مردم meanings in English in English.
affabilitycourteousnessfolkhumanitymankindblokescussdickhumanmanmortalhuman beingjohnnypersonadamicadamicalcitizenpublicdependentdescendantpeopleprogenytenantvulguscommonsmobcommon peoplecommonalitydemospopulacepublicscreationformationmultitudedatedurationspelltensetimeageepochepoqueerahourperiodtimeseurhythmyfolkspeoplesdispeople ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Mardum - مردم
What are the meanings of Mardum - مردم in English?
Meanings of the word Mardum - مردم in English are folk, men and people. To understand how would you translate the word Mardum - مردم in English, you can take help from words closely related to Mardum - مردم or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mardum - مردم synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mardum - مردم. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mardum - مردم in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mardum - مردم in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mardum - مردم with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mardum?
Meanings of mardum are folk, men and people
Whats the definition of mardum?
Definition of the mardum are
- people descended from a common ancestor
- a social division of (usually preliterate) people
- the traditional and typically anonymous music that is an expression of the life of people in a community
- people in general (often used in the plural)
- the force of workers available
- the common people generally
- the body of citizens of a state or country
- (plural) any group of human beings (men or women or children) collectively
- members of a family line
- fill with people
- furnish with people
What is the synonym of mardum?
Synonym of word mardum are خلق, آدمی, خلقت, لوگ, لوگ باگ, مردم, اشخاص, باشندے, رہنے والے, عوام الناس
What are the idioms related to mardum?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word mardum.
- Young folkilly folk old folk cold folk
- Good people good folk
- Small people love to talk of great people
- There are people and people
- False folk should have many witnesses