Maskh - مسخ meanings in English
Maskh - مسخ Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Maskh - مسخ.
- (adjective satellite) : ruined in character or quality
- (adjective satellite) : (used of sexual behavior) showing or appealing to bizarre or deviant tastes
- (adjective satellite) : having an intended meaning altered or misrepresented
- (adjective satellite) : deviating from what is considered moral or right or proper or good
- (adjective satellite) : twisted (especially as in pain or struggle)
- (adjective satellite) : reduced to nothingness
More words related to the meanings of Maskh - مسخ
More words from English related to Maskh - مسخ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Maskh - مسخ meanings in English in English.
abandonedbadcorruptcorruptedevilfeloniousgracelessillimpairedmuddynastynaughtprostituderamshacklecontaminateddamageddefectiveflawedkaputmucuousobsceneoffensiveout of orderperversepollutedputidrottenruinedspoiledunchasteuncleanwickedwonkywretchwretchedwryerodeperversivespoilablespoilingworsenedbadasseddefacedimpairingirruptedirruptingmalaxatedmalleatesmelanousmishapped ...
What are the meanings of Maskh - مسخ in English?
Meanings of the word Maskh - مسخ in English are corrupted, perverted, contorted, obliterated and effaced. To understand how would you translate the word Maskh - مسخ in English, you can take help from words closely related to Maskh - مسخ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Maskh - مسخ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Maskh - مسخ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Maskh - مسخ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Maskh - مسخ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Maskh - مسخ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by maskh?
Meanings of maskh are corrupted, perverted, contorted, obliterated and effaced
Whats the definition of maskh?
Definition of the maskh are
- ruined in character or quality
- (used of sexual behavior) showing or appealing to bizarre or deviant tastes
- having an intended meaning altered or misrepresented
- deviating from what is considered moral or right or proper or good
- twisted (especially as in pain or struggle)
- reduced to nothingness
What is the synonym of maskh?
Synonym of word maskh are خراب, بُرا, کھوٹا, بگڑا, مسخ, شریر, بدچلن, راہِ راست سے متحرف, گم راہ, مروڑا ہوا