Maya - مایہ meanings in English
Maya - مایہ Definitions
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Maya - مایہ.
- (verb) : get or gather together
- (noun) : a secret store of valuables or money
- (verb) : save up as for future use
- (noun) : wealth reckoned in terms of money
- (noun) : the most common medium of exchange; functions as legal tender
- (noun) : the official currency issued by a government or national bank
- (noun) : the quality of profuse abundance
- (noun) : property that has economic utility: a monetary value or an exchange value
- (noun) : an abundance of material possessions and resources
- (noun) : the state of being rich and affluent; having a plentiful supply of material goods and money
More words related to the meanings of Maya - مایہ
More words from English related to Maya - مایہ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Maya - مایہ meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Maya - مایہ
What are the meanings of Maya - مایہ in English?
Meanings of the word Maya - مایہ in English are hoard, money and wealth. To understand how would you translate the word Maya - مایہ in English, you can take help from words closely related to Maya - مایہ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Maya - مایہ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Maya - مایہ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Maya - مایہ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Maya - مایہ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Maya - مایہ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by maya?
Meanings of maya are hoard, money and wealth
Whats the definition of maya?
Definition of the maya are
- get or gather together
- a secret store of valuables or money
- save up as for future use
- wealth reckoned in terms of money
- the most common medium of exchange; functions as legal tender
- the official currency issued by a government or national bank
- the quality of profuse abundance
- property that has economic utility: a monetary value or an exchange value
- an abundance of material possessions and resources
- the state of being rich and affluent; having a plentiful supply of material goods and money
What is the synonym of maya?
Synonym of word maya are بٹورنا, جمع کرنا, انبار, جوڑنا, گنج, دفینہ, سمیٹنا, پونجی, مایہ, ذخیرہ
What are the idioms related to maya?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word maya.
- The wealth you give away is the only wealth you will always possess
- Understanding is the wealth of wealth
- If you spend money on a bad wife or an enemy your money is gone but what you spend on a friend and comrade is gained
- Money begest money
- Money breeds money