Mitti kaa - مٹی کا meanings in English
Mitti kaa - مٹی کا Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Mitti ka - مٹی کا.
- (adjective) : made of earth (or baked clay)
- (adjective) : of or belonging to or characteristic of this earth as distinguished from heaven
- (adjective satellite) : hearty and lusty
- (adjective satellite) : not far removed from or suggestive of nature
- (adjective satellite) : sensible and practical
- (adjective) : of or consisting of or resembling earth
- (adjective satellite) : belonging to this earth or world; not ideal or heavenly
- (adjective) : of or relating to or inhabiting the land as opposed to the sea or air
More words from English related to Mitti ka - مٹی کا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mitti kaa - مٹی کا meanings in English in English.
abdominousbi corporalcorpulentearthy fat grossobesethickthickenerbulkyburlycoarsecrassfleshyinflatedplumppodgypursyrobustroundsmallishsquabstoutstuggythick setfattermotzaacquittedterreneabjectquitbrieacquitsacquittalsbraysaggravateddifficultgrandgrievousimportantirksomelethargiclumpishmassivemomentousoppressivetedioustrampburdensomecumbersome ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Mitti kaa - مٹی کا
What are the meanings of Mitti kaa - مٹی کا in English?
Meanings of the word Mitti kaa - مٹی کا in English are . To understand how would you translate the word Mitti kaa - مٹی کا in English, you can take help from words closely related to Mitti kaa - مٹی کا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mitti kaa - مٹی کا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mitti kaa - مٹی کا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mitti kaa - مٹی کا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mitti kaa - مٹی کا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mitti kaa - مٹی کا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mitti kaa?
earthen, earthly, earthy, terrene, claying
Whats the definition of mitti kaa?
Definition of the mitti kaa are
- made of earth (or baked clay)
- of or belonging to or characteristic of this earth as distinguished from heaven
- hearty and lusty
- not far removed from or suggestive of nature
- sensible and practical
- of or consisting of or resembling earth
- belonging to this earth or world; not ideal or heavenly
- of or relating to or inhabiting the land as opposed to the sea or air
What is the synonym of mitti kaa?
Synonym of word mitti kaa are خاکی, مٹی کا, مٹیالا, گلی, زمینی, دنیوی, زمین کے متعلق, زمین کا, دنياوی, زمينی
What are the idioms related to mitti kaa?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word mitti kaa.
- The earthen pot must keep clear of the brass kettle
- The earthly paradise and hell lie in the word woman