Mo - مو meanings in English
Mo - مو meanings in English is hair Mo - مو in English. More meanings of mo - مو, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Mo - مو Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Mo - مو.
- (noun) : filamentous hairlike growth on a plant
- (noun) : a very small distance or space
- (noun) : a filamentous projection or process on an organism
- (noun) : any of the cylindrical filaments characteristically growing from the epidermis of a mammal
- (noun) : cloth woven from horsehair or camelhair; used for upholstery or stiffening in garments
- (noun) : a covering for the body (or parts of it) consisting of a dense growth of threadlike structures (as on the human head); helps to prevent heat loss
|I can compare that||میں اس کا موازنہ کرسکتا ہوں|
|He shaved his beard||وہ اپنی داڑھی مونڈھتا تھا|
More words from English related to Mo - مو
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mo - مو meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Mo - مو
What are the meanings of Mo - مو in English?
Meanings of the word Mo - مو in English is hair. To understand how would you translate the word Mo - مو in English, you can take help from words closely related to Mo - مو or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mo - مو synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mo - مو. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mo - مو in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mo - مو in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mo - مو with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mo?
Meaning of mo is hair
Whats the definition of mo?
Definition of the mo are
- filamentous hairlike growth on a plant
- a very small distance or space
- a filamentous projection or process on an organism
- any of the cylindrical filaments characteristically growing from the epidermis of a mammal
- cloth woven from horsehair or camelhair; used for upholstery or stiffening in garments
- a covering for the body (or parts of it) consisting of a dense growth of threadlike structures (as on the human head); helps to prevent heat loss
What is the synonym of mo?
Synonym of word mo are رواں, بال, پشم, گیسو, مو
What are the idioms related to mo?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word mo.
- Hair and hair makes the old man's head bare
- A woman's hair is long her tongue is longer
- All are not maidens that wear fair hair
- Even a single hair has its own shadow
- Experience is a precious gift only given a man when his hair is gone
How to use mo in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use mo in a sentence.
- I can compare that — میں اس کا موازنہ کرسکتا ہوں
- He shaved his beard — وہ اپنی داڑھی مونڈھتا تھا