Morikh - مورکھ meanings in English
Morikh - مورکھ Definitions
Please find 11 English and definitions related to the word Morikh - مورکھ.
- (adjective satellite) : lacking seriousness; given to frivolity
- (verb) : fool or hoax
- (verb) : spend frivolously and unwisely
- (noun) : a person who lacks good judgment
- (noun) : a professional clown employed to entertain a king or nobleman in the middle ages
- (verb) : make a fool or dupe of
- (verb) : indulge in horseplay
- (noun) : a person of subnormal intelligence
- (adjective satellite) : unaware because of a lack of relevant information or knowledge
- (adjective satellite) : uneducated in the fundamentals of a given art or branch of learning; lacking knowledge of a specific field
- (adjective satellite) : uneducated in general; lacking knowledge or sophistication
More words from English related to Morikh - مورکھ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Morikh - مورکھ meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Morikh - مورکھ
What are the meanings of Morikh - مورکھ in English?
Meanings of the word Morikh - مورکھ in English are . To understand how would you translate the word Morikh - مورکھ in English, you can take help from words closely related to Morikh - مورکھ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Morikh - مورکھ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Morikh - مورکھ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Morikh - مورکھ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Morikh - مورکھ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Morikh - مورکھ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by morikh?
empty headed, fool, idot, idiot, ignorant, want wit
Whats the definition of morikh?
Definition of the morikh are
- lacking seriousness; given to frivolity
- fool or hoax
- spend frivolously and unwisely
- a person who lacks good judgment
- a professional clown employed to entertain a king or nobleman in the middle ages
- make a fool or dupe of
- indulge in horseplay
- a person of subnormal intelligence
- unaware because of a lack of relevant information or knowledge
- uneducated in the fundamentals of a given art or branch of learning; lacking knowledge of a specific field
- uneducated in general; lacking knowledge or sophistication
What is the synonym of morikh?
Synonym of word morikh are بیوقوف, مورکھ, بے مغز, خالی سر, بے وقوف, بیل, پاگل, دھوکا دینا, گاؤدی, احمق
What are the idioms related to morikh?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word morikh.
- An ignorant man keeping a great fuss
- Custom is the guide of the ignorant
- I am not ashamed to confess that i am ignorant of what i do not know
- Many man are wise about many things and are ignorant about themselves
- A fool demands muchbut he is a greatest fool that gives it