Mosh - موش meanings in English
Mosh - موش Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Mosh - موش.
- (noun) : any of numerous small rodents typically resembling diminutive rats having pointed snouts and small ears on elongated bodies with slender usually hairless tails
- (verb) : manipulate the mouse of a computer
- (noun) : a swollen bruise caused by a blow to the eye
- (noun) : person who is quiet or timid
- (noun) : a hand-operated electronic device that controls the coordinates of a cursor on your computer screen as you move it around on a pad; on the bottom of the device is a ball that rolls on the surface of the pad
- (verb) : dance the slam dance
More words from English related to Mosh - موش
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mosh - موش meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Mosh - موش
What are the meanings of Mosh - موش in English?
Meanings of the word Mosh - موش in English are mouse and mosh. To understand how would you translate the word Mosh - موش in English, you can take help from words closely related to Mosh - موش or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mosh - موش synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mosh - موش. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mosh - موش in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mosh - موش in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mosh - موش with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mosh?
Meanings of mosh are mouse and mosh
Whats the definition of mosh?
Definition of the mosh are
- any of numerous small rodents typically resembling diminutive rats having pointed snouts and small ears on elongated bodies with slender usually hairless tails
- manipulate the mouse of a computer
- a swollen bruise caused by a blow to the eye
- person who is quiet or timid
- a hand-operated electronic device that controls the coordinates of a cursor on your computer screen as you move it around on a pad; on the bottom of the device is a ball that rolls on the surface of the pad
- dance the slam dance
What is the synonym of mosh?
Synonym of word mosh are پھاڑنا, گھات میں بیٹھنا, تاک لگانا, چوہا پکڑنا, چوہی, موسی, موش, چوہے مارنا یا پکڑنا, چوہا
What are the idioms related to mosh?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word mosh.
- A dead mouse feels no cold
- A mouse must not think to cast a shadow like an elephant
- The escaped mouse ever feels taste of the balt
- The lion and the mouse
- The mountains are in labour an absunrd mouse will be born