Mozah - موزہ meanings in English
Mozah - موزہ Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Mozah - موزہ.
- (noun) : covering for a person's feet
- (noun) : clothing worn on a person's feet
- (noun) : a cloth covering (a legging) that covers the instep and ankles
- (noun) : the activity of supplying a stock of something
- (noun) : close-fitting hosiery to cover the foot and leg; come in matched pairs (usually used in the plural)
More words related to the meanings of Mozah - موزہ
More words from English related to Mozah - موزہ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mozah - موزہ meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of Mozah - موزہ in English?
Meanings of the word Mozah - موزہ in English are footwear, gaiter, stocking, socks and stockings. To understand how would you translate the word Mozah - موزہ in English, you can take help from words closely related to Mozah - موزہ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mozah - موزہ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mozah - موزہ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mozah - موزہ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mozah - موزہ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mozah - موزہ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mozah?
Meanings of mozah are footwear, gaiter, stocking, socks and stockings
Whats the definition of mozah?
Definition of the mozah are
- covering for a person's feet
- clothing worn on a person's feet
- a cloth covering (a legging) that covers the instep and ankles
- the activity of supplying a stock of something
- close-fitting hosiery to cover the foot and leg; come in matched pairs (usually used in the plural)
What is the synonym of mozah?
Synonym of word mozah are جوتا, پاتابہ, پاپوش, بُوٹ, جُراب, موزہ, جرموق, ٹخنا پوش, پیتابہ, جراب
What are the idioms related to mozah?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word mozah.
- Rady to the last gaiter button