Mulzim - ملزم meanings in English
Mulzim - ملزم meanings in English are accused, guilty, accusatorial, blameful, accipitral, acclimatized, accusant, blosmy, mammillated Mulzim - ملزم in English. More meanings of mulzim - ملزم, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Mulzim - ملزم Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Mulzim - ملزم.
- (noun) : a defendant in a criminal proceeding
- (adjective satellite) : showing a sense of guilt
- (adjective) : responsible for or chargeable with a reprehensible act
- (adjective) : specifically indicating a form of prosecution in which one is publicly accused of and tried for a crime and in which the judge is not also the prosecutor
- (adjective satellite) : deserving blame or censure as being wrong or evil or injurious
More words related to the meanings of Mulzim - ملزم
More words from English related to Mulzim - ملزم
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mulzim - ملزم meanings in English in English.
abominableguiltysinnercriminalmalefactortyrantungodlyaccusedconvictculpritculpabledelinquentfaultyfelonlaw breakeroffenderconvictfishconfinablecrimefulcrimmersculpatoryculpritsoffendersoffendresscondemnercribercriminalistcrippleroffendantperpendercorruptcorruptivefeloniousmorbidnefariousrakishspitefulnoxiousstagnantviciousmisdoerdefaulterblameworthyculmedfaultfulguiltylikeinguiltysinfullysinnersdisobedient ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Mulzim - ملزم
What are the meanings of Mulzim - ملزم in English?
Meanings of the word Mulzim - ملزم in English are accused, guilty, accusatorial, blameful, accipitral, acclimatized, accusant, blosmy and mammillated. To understand how would you translate the word Mulzim - ملزم in English, you can take help from words closely related to Mulzim - ملزم or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mulzim - ملزم synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mulzim - ملزم. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mulzim - ملزم in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mulzim - ملزم in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mulzim - ملزم with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mulzim?
Meanings of mulzim are accused, guilty, accusatorial, blameful, accipitral, acclimatized, accusant, blosmy and mammillated
Whats the definition of mulzim?
Definition of the mulzim are
- a defendant in a criminal proceeding
- showing a sense of guilt
- responsible for or chargeable with a reprehensible act
- specifically indicating a form of prosecution in which one is publicly accused of and tried for a crime and in which the judge is not also the prosecutor
- deserving blame or censure as being wrong or evil or injurious
What is the synonym of mulzim?
Synonym of word mulzim are ملزم, شخص ماخوذ, مدعا الیہ, مدعا الیہا, پاپی, مجرم, اپرادھی, فاسد, قصور وار, دوکھی
What are the idioms related to mulzim?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word mulzim.
- A guilty conscience needs no accuser
- A guilty conscience needs no accusers
- He that hinders not a mischief is guilty of it
- He who protects a guilty person is preparing a crime against himself
- Plead guilty