Musakh khar - مسخر meanings in English
Musakh khar - مسخر Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Musakh khar - مسخر.
- (verb) : get on top of; deal with successfully
- (verb) : win a victory over
- (verb) : overcome, usually through no fault or weakness of the person that is overcome
- (adjective satellite) : lacking in light; not bright or harsh
- (adjective satellite) : not brilliant or glaring
- (adjective satellite) : restrained in style or quality
- (adjective satellite) : quieted and brought under control
- (noun) : foolish or senseless behavior
More words related to the meanings of Musakh khar - مسخر
More words from English related to Musakh khar - مسخر
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Musakh khar - مسخر meanings in English in English.
bangblewchastisedashdrub flapknocklynchmasterovercomeputtbeathitjugulatekillknucklesmitestrapstrikezaphittingstrokingbashingbatinghitheskippingsloshessmitsmitingsmittingsmoteto beatcaptureimposevanquishaccomplishsucceedwinvowelizevowelizingconfute overbearovermasteroverswayvanquishesoverthrowsubjugateoverthrowingconquereconquer ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Musakh khar - مسخر
What are the meanings of Musakh khar - مسخر in English?
Meanings of the word Musakh khar - مسخر in English are overcome, subdued, tomfoolery, conquered and subjected. To understand how would you translate the word Musakh khar - مسخر in English, you can take help from words closely related to Musakh khar - مسخر or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Musakh khar - مسخر synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Musakh khar - مسخر. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Musakh khar - مسخر in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Musakh khar - مسخر in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Musakh khar - مسخر with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by musakh khar?
Meanings of musakh khar are overcome, subdued, tomfoolery, conquered and subjected
Whats the definition of musakh khar?
Definition of the musakh khar are
- get on top of; deal with successfully
- win a victory over
- overcome, usually through no fault or weakness of the person that is overcome
- lacking in light; not bright or harsh
- not brilliant or glaring
- restrained in style or quality
- quieted and brought under control
- foolish or senseless behavior
What is the synonym of musakh khar?
Synonym of word musakh khar are مارنا, سر کرنا, مغلوب کرنا, غالب آنا, شکست دینا, زیر کرنا, غالب ہونا, مغلوب, جیتنا, فتح مند ہونا
What are the idioms related to musakh khar?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word musakh khar.
- Do not sing your triumph before you have conquered
- Alexander conqueror of so many kingdoms and peoples was overcome by anger
- Dangers are overcome by dangers
- Habit is overcome by habit
- He is not overcome but overcomes who yields to his own friends