Muskir - مسکر meanings in English
Muskir - مسکر Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Muskir - مسکر.
- (noun) : a drug that produces numbness or stupor; often taken for pleasure or to reduce pain; extensive use can lead to addiction
- (adjective satellite) : inducing mental lethargy
- (adjective satellite) : inducing stupor or narcosis
- (adjective) : of or relating to or designating narcotics
- (noun) : a liquor or brew containing alcohol as the active agent
- (noun) : a drug that can produce a state of intoxication
- (adjective satellite) : causing intoxication
- (noun) : a participant in a masquerade
|I smile||میں مسکراتا ہوں|
|I will smile||میں مسکراوں گا|
|I smiled||میں مسکرایا|
|He will smile||وہ مسکرائے گا|
|He smiles||وہ مسکراتا ہے|
|He smiled||وہ مسکرایا|
|He doesn't smile||وہ نہیں مسکراتا ہے|
|We smiled||ہم مسکرائے|
|We smile||ہم مسکراتے ہیں|
|We will smile||ہم مسکرایں گے|
|I don't smile||ہم نہیں مسکراتے ہیں|
|We don't smile||ہم نہیں مسکراتے ہیں|
More words from English related to Muskir - مسکر
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Muskir - مسکر meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of Muskir - مسکر in English?
Meanings of the word Muskir - مسکر in English are narcotic, intoxicant, masquer and mucker. To understand how would you translate the word Muskir - مسکر in English, you can take help from words closely related to Muskir - مسکر or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Muskir - مسکر synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Muskir - مسکر. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Muskir - مسکر in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Muskir - مسکر in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Muskir - مسکر with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by muskir?
Meanings of muskir are narcotic, intoxicant, masquer and mucker
Whats the definition of muskir?
Definition of the muskir are
- a drug that produces numbness or stupor; often taken for pleasure or to reduce pain; extensive use can lead to addiction
- inducing mental lethargy
- inducing stupor or narcosis
- of or relating to or designating narcotics
- a liquor or brew containing alcohol as the active agent
- a drug that can produce a state of intoxication
- causing intoxication
- a participant in a masquerade
What is the synonym of muskir?
Synonym of word muskir are مسکر, مخدر, نشیلا, خوش کیف, نشہ آور, منشی, نشہ آور چیز
How to use muskir in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use muskir in a sentence.
- I smile — میں مسکراتا ہوں
- I will smile — میں مسکراوں گا
- I smiled — میں مسکرایا
- He will smile — وہ مسکرائے گا
- He smiles — وہ مسکراتا ہے