Muslah - مسلح meanings in English
Muslah - مسلح Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Muslah - مسلح.
- (adjective) : (used of persons or the military) characterized by having or bearing arms
- (adjective) : having arms or arms as specified; used especially in combination
- (adjective) : (used of plants and animals) furnished with bristles and thorns
- (adjective satellite) : carrying weapons
- (adjective) : provided or fitted out with what is necessary or useful or appropriate
- (adjective) : provided with whatever is necessary for a purpose (as furniture or equipment or authority)
- (adjective satellite) : prepared with proper equipment
More words from English related to Muslah - مسلح
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Muslah - مسلح meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Muslah - مسلح
What are the meanings of Muslah - مسلح in English?
Meanings of the word Muslah - مسلح in English are armed, equipped, armigerous and swarmed. To understand how would you translate the word Muslah - مسلح in English, you can take help from words closely related to Muslah - مسلح or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Muslah - مسلح synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Muslah - مسلح. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Muslah - مسلح in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Muslah - مسلح in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Muslah - مسلح with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by muslah?
Meanings of muslah are armed, equipped, armigerous and swarmed
Whats the definition of muslah?
Definition of the muslah are
- (used of persons or the military) characterized by having or bearing arms
- having arms or arms as specified; used especially in combination
- (used of plants and animals) furnished with bristles and thorns
- carrying weapons
- provided or fitted out with what is necessary or useful or appropriate
- provided with whatever is necessary for a purpose (as furniture or equipment or authority)
- prepared with proper equipment
What is the synonym of muslah?
Synonym of word muslah are ہتھیار بند, مسلح, ہتھیار باندھے, شستر دھاری, کمر بند, آراستہ
What are the idioms related to muslah?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word muslah.
- Armed to the teeth
- Fore warned fore armed