Mustaqar - مستقر meanings in English
Mustaqar - مستقر Definitions
Please find 6 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Mustaqar - مستقر.
- (noun) : a facility equipped with special equipment and personnel for a particular purpose
- (noun) : (nautical) the location to which a ship or fleet is assigned for duty
- (noun) : the position where someone (as a guard or sentry) stands or is assigned to stand
- (noun) : proper or designated social situation
- (noun) : the frequency assigned to a broadcasting station
- (noun) : housing available for people to live in
- با قاعدہ رُکنے کی جگہ یا اڈہ
More words from English related to Mustaqar - مستقر
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mustaqar - مستقر meanings in English in English.
calmenduranceestablishmentfastness firmnessfoundation immobilityimmutabilitystationtarrianceabidedurabilityhaltpermanencestaylodgingslodgmentstaysailstayingsstayshipcategoryclassgradeparticleranksegmenttiercompartmentdegreelevelmarksranknessdwellinghomelieusitewhereaboutabnormallocationlocusnicheoccasionplacepositionstatusresidenceabilityaccountappearancecapability ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Mustaqar - مستقر
What are the meanings of Mustaqar - مستقر in English?
Meanings of the word Mustaqar - مستقر in English are station and quarters. To understand how would you translate the word Mustaqar - مستقر in English, you can take help from words closely related to Mustaqar - مستقر or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mustaqar - مستقر synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mustaqar - مستقر. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mustaqar - مستقر in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mustaqar - مستقر in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mustaqar - مستقر with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mustaqar?
Meanings of mustaqar are station and quarters
Whats the definition of mustaqar?
Definition of the mustaqar are
- a facility equipped with special equipment and personnel for a particular purpose
- (nautical) the location to which a ship or fleet is assigned for duty
- the position where someone (as a guard or sentry) stands or is assigned to stand
- proper or designated social situation
- the frequency assigned to a broadcasting station
- housing available for people to live in
- با قاعدہ رُکنے کی جگہ یا اڈہ
What is the synonym of mustaqar?
Synonym of word mustaqar are قیام, درجہ, مقام, اقامت گاہ, مُقام, حیثیت, مستقر
What are the idioms related to mustaqar?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word mustaqar.
- At close quarters
- From all quarters