Nawaabi - نوابی meanings in English
Nawaabi - نوابی Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Nawaabi - نوابی.
- (noun) : the domain controlled by an earl or count or countess
- (noun) : the dignity or rank or position of an earl or countess
- (noun) : a privileged class holding hereditary titles
- (noun) : the quality of elevation of mind and exaltation of character or ideals or conduct
- (noun) : the state of being of noble birth
More words related to the meanings of Nawaabi - نوابی
More words from English related to Nawaabi - نوابی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Nawaabi - نوابی meanings in English in English.
glorygrandeurillustriousnessmajoritymanlinessmastershippre eminenceold agelargenessnobilityseniorityeldershipgreatnessearldom gentilitygentlenessmoralitycivilitygentlemanlinessgood mannershonorificabilitudinityhonourablenessmansuetudenoblessescondignitycreditboastingegotismhonourpridebraggerconceitednesspresumptuousnesspridefulnessproustexultanceexultancygloryingpridedpridingproudnessboastanceprattlementrichnessaumery
Idioms related to the meaning of Nawaabi - نوابی
What are the meanings of Nawaabi - نوابی in English?
Meanings of the word Nawaabi - نوابی in English are earldom and nobility. To understand how would you translate the word Nawaabi - نوابی in English, you can take help from words closely related to Nawaabi - نوابی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Nawaabi - نوابی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Nawaabi - نوابی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Nawaabi - نوابی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Nawaabi - نوابی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Nawaabi - نوابی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by nawaabi?
Meanings of nawaabi are earldom and nobility
Whats the definition of nawaabi?
Definition of the nawaabi are
- the domain controlled by an earl or count or countess
- the dignity or rank or position of an earl or countess
- a privileged class holding hereditary titles
- the quality of elevation of mind and exaltation of character or ideals or conduct
- the state of being of noble birth
What is the synonym of nawaabi?
Synonym of word nawaabi are تیسرے درجے کے امیر کا مرتبہ, نوابی, بزرگی, شرافت, نجابت, فخر, امیری, اعلا اخلاق, عالی خاندانی, طبقہ امرا
What are the idioms related to nawaabi?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word nawaabi.
- All nobility is lost in him whose only merit is in birth
- He has brought down his nobility to nine pence
- Nobility constrains us
- Sweet mercy is nobility's true badge
- He has brought down his nobility to ninepence