Nay - نے meanings in English
Nay - نے Definitions
Please find 16 English and definitions related to the word Nay - نے.
- (noun) : a passage (a pipe or tunnel) through which water or electric wires can pass
- (noun) : a small fipple flute with four finger holes and two thumb holes
- (noun) : a French bean variety with light-colored seeds; usually dried
- (noun) : a high-pitched woodwind instrument; a slender tube closed at one end with finger holes on one end and an opening near the closed end across which the breath is blown
- (noun) : a tall narrow wineglass
- (verb) : form flutes in
- (noun) : a groove or furrow in cloth etc (particularly a shallow concave groove on the shaft of a column)
- (noun) : a long tube made of metal or plastic that is used to carry water or oil or gas etc.
- (noun) : a tube with a small bowl at one end; used for smoking tobacco
- (noun) : a tubular wind instrument
- (noun) : a hollow cylindrical shape
- (noun) : the flues and stops on a pipe organ
- (verb) : trim with piping
- (verb) : play on a pipe
- (verb) : transport by pipeline
- (verb) : utter a shrill cry
|She added it||اس نے اسے جمع کیا|
|She threw it||اس نے اسے پھینکا|
|She lost that||اس نے اسے گم کردیا|
|He drove||اس نے دھکیلا|
|He gave||اس نے دیا|
|He wrote||اس نے لکھا|
|He took||اس نے لیا|
|He loved||اس نے محبت کی|
|They lied about him||انھوں نے اس کے متعلق جھوٹ بولا|
|They carry it||انھوں نے اسے اٹھالیا|
|They told us||انھوں نے ہمیں بتایا|
|They sell it||انھوں نے یہ فروخت کردیا|
|They advised him||انہوں نے اسے مشورہ دیا|
|I misspell that||میں نے اسکی ھجوں میں غلطی کی|
|I drove||میں نے دھکیلا|
|I gave||میں نے دیا|
|I wrote||میں نے لکھا|
|I took||میں نے لیا|
|I loved||میں نے محبت کی|
|They refuse to talk||وہ بات کرنے سے انکار کرتے ہیں|
|We finished it||ہم نے اسے ختم کیا|
|We made it yesterday||ہم نے اسے کل بنایا|
|We drove||ہم نے دھکیلا|
|We gave||ہم نے دیا|
|We wrote||ہم نے لکھا|
|We took||ہم نے لیا|
|We loved||ہم نے محبت کی|
|We teach it||ہم نے یہ پڑھایا|
More words related to the meanings of Nay - نے
More words from English related to Nay - نے
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Nay - نے meanings in English in English.
aqueductductgroovegullygutterkennelrunnelshuttlesinkspoutwater drainbarrel of a gunchannelcloacaconduitdraingripoutletrigolltubebarnaclecnutcorrugationdrainingexcretaexcretorygroovergroovingmasseuseophthalmitisophthalmoscopeophthalmoscopyplacentalsash cordtrochlear nervedraildrainerdraisineexcretalexcretergroinsgroofgroofsgroovesgrovelsplacentasplantuleseweringuncaginguncarting ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Nay - نے
What are the meanings of Nay - نے in English?
Meanings of the word Nay - نے in English are conduit, flageolet, flute and pipe. To understand how would you translate the word Nay - نے in English, you can take help from words closely related to Nay - نے or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Nay - نے synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Nay - نے. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Nay - نے in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Nay - نے in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Nay - نے with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by nay?
Meanings of nay are conduit, flageolet, flute and pipe
Whats the definition of nay?
Definition of the nay are
- a passage (a pipe or tunnel) through which water or electric wires can pass
- a small fipple flute with four finger holes and two thumb holes
- a French bean variety with light-colored seeds; usually dried
- a high-pitched woodwind instrument; a slender tube closed at one end with finger holes on one end and an opening near the closed end across which the breath is blown
- a tall narrow wineglass
- form flutes in
- a groove or furrow in cloth etc (particularly a shallow concave groove on the shaft of a column)
- a long tube made of metal or plastic that is used to carry water or oil or gas etc.
- a tube with a small bowl at one end; used for smoking tobacco
- a tubular wind instrument
- a hollow cylindrical shape
- the flues and stops on a pipe organ
- trim with piping
- play on a pipe
- transport by pipeline
- utter a shrill cry
What is the synonym of nay?
Synonym of word nay are نالی, نَالِی, نَل, پائپ, نل, نے, آب گزر, نلوا, تار دان, بانسری
What are the idioms related to nay?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word nay.
- Every reed will not make a pipe
- Pipe and tabor
- Pipe down
- Pipe of peace
- Pipe off
How to use nay in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use nay in a sentence.
- She added it — اس نے اسے جمع کیا
- She threw it — اس نے اسے پھینکا
- She lost that — اس نے اسے گم کردیا
- He drove — اس نے دھکیلا
- He gave — اس نے دیا