Nesh - نیش meanings in English
Nesh - نیش Definitions
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Nesh - نیش.
- (noun) : United States writer noted for his droll epigrams (1902-1971)
- (noun) : a painful wound caused by the thrust of an insect's stinger into skin
- (verb) : cause a sharp or stinging pain or discomfort
- (verb) : deliver a sting to
- (noun) : a mental pain or distress
- (verb) : saddle with something disagreeable or disadvantageous
- (verb) : cause a stinging pain
- (noun) : operation designed to catch a person committing a criminal act
- (noun) : a kind of pain; something as sudden and painful as being stung
- (verb) : cause an emotional pain, as if by stinging
More words related to the meanings of Nesh - نیش
More words from English related to Nesh - نیش
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Nesh - نیش meanings in English in English.
aculusnibstingdinkdinkedstingingsstingsbarbcrotchcrampongaffhookprickerprongthorntinecallipersforkfourchettegraingrappleprickprickleforkyfork upforkingthorninessforkheadpruntthornbacksthorniestthornsetthreshedthornbutcocksspurgrudgethistlediscordanxietyapprehensionmordacitypainpinchnettlejabpierceprogsticktransfixbackbite ...
Idiom related to the meaning of Nesh - نیش
What are the meanings of Nesh - نیش in English?
Meanings of the word Nesh - نیش in English are aculus, nash and sting. To understand how would you translate the word Nesh - نیش in English, you can take help from words closely related to Nesh - نیش or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Nesh - نیش synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Nesh - نیش. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Nesh - نیش in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Nesh - نیش in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Nesh - نیش with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by nesh?
Meanings of nesh are aculus, nash and sting
Whats the definition of nesh?
Definition of the nesh are
- United States writer noted for his droll epigrams (1902-1971)
- a painful wound caused by the thrust of an insect's stinger into skin
- cause a sharp or stinging pain or discomfort
- deliver a sting to
- a mental pain or distress
- saddle with something disagreeable or disadvantageous
- cause a stinging pain
- operation designed to catch a person committing a criminal act
- a kind of pain; something as sudden and painful as being stung
- cause an emotional pain, as if by stinging
What is the synonym of nesh?
Synonym of word nesh are ڈنک, نیش, کانٹا, خار, خلش, چبھونا, نیش زنی کرنا, ڈسنا, ڈنک مارنا, کانٹا چبھونا
What are the idioms related to nesh?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word nesh.
- The sting of a reproach is the truth of it