Nigli - نگلی meanings in English
Nigli - نگلی meanings in English is patch Nigli - نگلی in English. More meanings of nigli - نگلی, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Nigli - نگلی Definitions
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Nigli - نگلی.
- (noun) : a piece of soft material that covers and protects an injured part of the body
- (noun) : a small contrasting part of something
- (noun) : a piece of cloth used as decoration or to mend or cover a hole
- (noun) : a short set of commands to correct a bug in a computer program
- (noun) : a protective cloth covering for an injured eye
- (noun) : a connection intended to be used for a limited time
- (noun) : a small area of ground covered by specific vegetation
- (verb) : provide with a patch; also used metaphorically
- (verb) : mend by putting a patch on
- (noun) : sewing that repairs a worn or torn hole (especially in a garment)
More words from English related to Nigli - نگلی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Nigli - نگلی meanings in English in English.
affixbucklecalculatecementcomputecombineconnectcomposeconjoinconnectsekeembodyfeigngatherhoardhookjoinlinkmortisepieceputtysplicestoretacktapewaferaddannexappendattachconjugateinosculateinterconnectinventknitpatchuniteadductingaddlingappendingconjoiningensembleslinkingenlinksejunctionaggregate numberconcurrenceconfluencecontiguitycoupling ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Nigli - نگلی
What are the meanings of Nigli - نگلی in English?
Meanings of the word Nigli - نگلی in English is patch. To understand how would you translate the word Nigli - نگلی in English, you can take help from words closely related to Nigli - نگلی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Nigli - نگلی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Nigli - نگلی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Nigli - نگلی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Nigli - نگلی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Nigli - نگلی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by nigli?
Meaning of nigli is patch
Whats the definition of nigli?
Definition of the nigli are
- a piece of soft material that covers and protects an injured part of the body
- a small contrasting part of something
- a piece of cloth used as decoration or to mend or cover a hole
- a short set of commands to correct a bug in a computer program
- a protective cloth covering for an injured eye
- a connection intended to be used for a limited time
- a small area of ground covered by specific vegetation
- provide with a patch; also used metaphorically
- mend by putting a patch on
- sewing that repairs a worn or torn hole (especially in a garment)
What is the synonym of nigli?
Synonym of word nigli are جوڑنا, جوڑ, ٹکڑا, پیوند لگانا, پیوند, چیپی, نگلی, تھگلی, قطعہ زمین, رفو کرنا
What are the idioms related to nigli?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word nigli.
- It is easier to build a new house than to patch an old one
- Not a patch on
- To patch up quarrel