Parshor - پرشور meanings in English
Parshor - پرشور Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Parshor - پرشور.
- (noun) : a cruel and brutal fellow
- (adjective satellite) : disturbing the public peace; loud and rough
- (adjective satellite) : conspicuously and offensively loud; given to vehement outcry
- (noun) : a person who causes trouble by speaking indiscreetly
- (adjective satellite) : attracting attention by showiness or bright colors
- (adjective) : full of or characterized by loud and nonmusical sounds
More words related to the meanings of Parshor - پرشور
More words from English related to Parshor - پرشور
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Parshor - پرشور meanings in English in English.
abusiveblack mouthedfoul mouthedblatantcuckooblusterercheekycockyimpudentnoisysaucybullyobstreperousrowdytermagantdisturberfomentermobbishquarrelousquarrelsomeinsurgentmischievousmobsterrebelliousseditiousrioterriotersdistinct evidentlimpidtransparentapparentclearclear cutclearlyexplicitexpressgrosslegiblelucidmanifestmarkednudeobviouspronouncedtactileunmistakeablevisiblevividclearheaded ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Parshor - پرشور
What are the meanings of Parshor - پرشور in English?
Meanings of the word Parshor - پرشور in English are rowdy, blatant, loudmouth and noisy. To understand how would you translate the word Parshor - پرشور in English, you can take help from words closely related to Parshor - پرشور or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Parshor - پرشور synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Parshor - پرشور. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Parshor - پرشور in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Parshor - پرشور in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Parshor - پرشور with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by parshor?
Meanings of parshor are rowdy, blatant, loudmouth and noisy
Whats the definition of parshor?
Definition of the parshor are
- a cruel and brutal fellow
- disturbing the public peace; loud and rough
- conspicuously and offensively loud; given to vehement outcry
- a person who causes trouble by speaking indiscreetly
- attracting attention by showiness or bright colors
- full of or characterized by loud and nonmusical sounds
What is the synonym of parshor?
Synonym of word parshor are دنگئی, فسادی, جھگڑالو, شور و غل کرنے والا, پرشور, منہ پھٹ, واضح, بے ہودہ, بلند آواز, کلے دراز
What are the idioms related to parshor?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word parshor.
- Rowdy dowdy
- Rowdy dowdy
- Shallow brooks are noisy
- The noisy drum hath nothing in it but mere air
- The noisy fowler catcheth no bird