Preym - پریم meanings in English
Preym - پریم Definitions
Please find 15 English and definitions related to the word Preym - پریم.
- (noun) : a positive feeling of liking
- (noun) : the state of being friends (or friendly)
- (noun) : a kind act
- (noun) : tendency to be kind and forgiving
- (noun) : the quality of being warmhearted and considerate and humane and sympathetic
- (verb) : have sexual intercourse with
- (verb) : get pleasure from
- (noun) : a beloved person; used as terms of endearment
- (noun) : any object of warm affection or devotion
- (noun) : a deep feeling of sexual desire and attraction
- (noun) : sexual activities (often including sexual intercourse) between two people
- (noun) : a strong positive emotion of regard and affection
- (noun) : a score of zero in tennis or squash
- (verb) : have a great affection or liking for
- (verb) : be enamored or in love with
More words related to the meanings of Preym - پریم
More words from English related to Preym - پریم
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Preym - پریم meanings in English in English.
accompanimentconditioneventstanceaccountaffectionmoodnarrativenatureparticularspositionpostureprospectqualityremarkreportsituationstatestatementstoryaffabilitygentilitykindnessbenevolencegenerositykind heartednesspolitenessregardfulnessurbanityneeddemanddesirelikinglonginglovenecessityurgencyvolitionwantwellwishingyearningardourenthusiasm enthusiasmsadherepantroughlaggenkiss ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Preym - پریم
What are the meanings of Preym - پریم in English?
Meanings of the word Preym - پریم in English are affection, friendship, kindness and love. To understand how would you translate the word Preym - پریم in English, you can take help from words closely related to Preym - پریم or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Preym - پریم synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Preym - پریم. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Preym - پریم in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Preym - پریم in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Preym - پریم with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by preym?
Meanings of preym are affection, friendship, kindness and love
Whats the definition of preym?
Definition of the preym are
- a positive feeling of liking
- the state of being friends (or friendly)
- a kind act
- tendency to be kind and forgiving
- the quality of being warmhearted and considerate and humane and sympathetic
- have sexual intercourse with
- get pleasure from
- a beloved person; used as terms of endearment
- any object of warm affection or devotion
- a deep feeling of sexual desire and attraction
- sexual activities (often including sexual intercourse) between two people
- a strong positive emotion of regard and affection
- a score of zero in tennis or squash
- have a great affection or liking for
- be enamored or in love with
What is the synonym of preym?
Synonym of word preym are کیفیت, چاہ, لگن, پیار, پریت, پیت, پریم, سنیہ, نیہ, مہر
What are the idioms related to preym?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word preym.
- Similarity is the mother of friendship or affection
- Kindness begets kindness
- Dread and affection never exist together
- Take away affection and good will and all the pleasure is taken away from life
- Friendship is love without its wings