Pujaari - پجاری meanings in English
Pujaari - پجاری meanings in English are priest, worshipper, priesthood, pries, priested, priesting, priestlier Pujaari - پجاری in English. More meanings of pujaari - پجاری, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Pujaari - پجاری Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Pujaari - پجاری.
- (noun) : a person who performs religious duties and ceremonies in a non-Christian religion
- (noun) : a clergyman in Christian churches who has the authority to perform or administer various religious rites; one of the Holy Orders
- (noun) : the body of ordained religious practitioners
- (noun) : a person who has religious faith
- (noun) : someone who admires too much to recognize faults
More words from English related to Pujaari - پجاری
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Pujaari - پجاری meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Pujaari - پجاری
What are the meanings of Pujaari - پجاری in English?
Meanings of the word Pujaari - پجاری in English are priest, priesthood, worshipper, pries, priested, priesting and priestlier. To understand how would you translate the word Pujaari - پجاری in English, you can take help from words closely related to Pujaari - پجاری or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pujaari - پجاری synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pujaari - پجاری. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pujaari - پجاری in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pujaari - پجاری in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pujaari - پجاری with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pujaari?
Meanings of pujaari are priest, priesthood, worshipper, pries, priested, priesting and priestlier
Whats the definition of pujaari?
Definition of the pujaari are
- a person who performs religious duties and ceremonies in a non-Christian religion
- a clergyman in Christian churches who has the authority to perform or administer various religious rites; one of the Holy Orders
- the body of ordained religious practitioners
- a person who has religious faith
- someone who admires too much to recognize faults
What is the synonym of pujaari?
Synonym of word pujaari are کاہن, پجاری, پرستار, عبد, ساجد
What are the idioms related to pujaari?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word pujaari.
- The priest forgets he was a clerk
- The priest goes no farther than the church