Pundit - پنڈت meanings in English
Pundit - پنڈت meanings in English are learned, pundits, pandits, pandit, pandation, corkiness, pt, pundit, philosopher, realliance Pundit - پنڈت in English. More meanings of pundit - پنڈت, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Pundit - پنڈت Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Pundit - پنڈت.
- (adjective satellite) : having or showing profound knowledge
- (adjective) : established by conditioning or learning
- (noun) : a specialist in philosophy
- (noun) : a wise person who is calm and rational; someone who lives a life of reason with equanimity
- (noun) : someone who has been admitted to membership in a scholarly field
- (noun) : a heavy precious metallic element; grey-white and resistant to corroding; occurs in some nickel and copper ores and is also found native in some deposits
More words related to the meanings of Pundit - پنڈت
More words from English related to Pundit - پنڈت
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Pundit - پنڈت meanings in English in English.
ablestcannycircumspectclerklycleverdiscerningdiscreetknowingmindfulnattytactfulvigilantwakefulwarywatchfulalertawakeintelligentlearnedslickon the watchwide awakewittyawearybecominglyclaverslickersmarmilysmarmysmartingclevecleverdickcleverercleverestcleverishhowkerssensileshrewdestshrewdieslickenslickestsmarmedsmarmiersmarmingsmartedsmartenedsmartenssmartersmartestsmartish ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Pundit - پنڈت
What are the meanings of Pundit - پنڈت in English?
Meanings of the word Pundit - پنڈت in English are learned, philosopher, pundit, pt, corkiness, pandation, pandit, pandits, pundits and realliance. To understand how would you translate the word Pundit - پنڈت in English, you can take help from words closely related to Pundit - پنڈت or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pundit - پنڈت synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pundit - پنڈت. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pundit - پنڈت in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pundit - پنڈت in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pundit - پنڈت with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pundit?
Meanings of pundit are learned, philosopher, pundit, pt, corkiness, pandation, pandit, pandits, pundits and realliance
Whats the definition of pundit?
Definition of the pundit are
- having or showing profound knowledge
- established by conditioning or learning
- a specialist in philosophy
- a wise person who is calm and rational; someone who lives a life of reason with equanimity
- someone who has been admitted to membership in a scholarly field
- a heavy precious metallic element; grey-white and resistant to corroding; occurs in some nickel and copper ores and is also found native in some deposits
What is the synonym of pundit?
Synonym of word pundit are ہوشیار, واقف, فاضلانہ, ماہر, کامل, عالم, دانا, فاضل, مولوی, بدیا وان
What are the idioms related to pundit?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word pundit.
- Philosopher of the garden
- Philosopher stone
- Learned fools are the greatest fools
- Learned fools are the greatest fools
- Natural folly is bad enough but learned folly is beyond toleration