Pur aashob - پرآشوب meanings in English
Pur aashob - پرآشوب Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Pur aashob - پرآشوب.
- (adjective satellite) : affected with madness or insanity
- (adjective satellite) : emotionally unstable and having difficulty coping with personal relationships
- (adjective satellite) : having the place or position changed
- (adjective satellite) : afflicted with or marked by anxious uneasiness or trouble or grief
- (adjective satellite) : naughtily or annoyingly playful
- (adjective satellite) : deliberately causing harm or damage
More words related to the meanings of Pur aashob - پرآشوب
More words from English related to Pur aashob - پرآشوب
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Pur aashob - پرآشوب meanings in English in English.
abominablebaddispleasingdisserviceable evilfeloniousflagitiousforbidding illimmoralmawkishmischievousnastynaughtnefariousodiousindecentinfamousinsultablejadishlamentablenaughtyopprobriousunbecominguncleanbaddybadiouscheekyfunnymalapertvividwantonwaywardboldbrightcockycoltishdeepfacetiousflippantflirtfriskygarishgayinsolentkittenishlasciviousmercurialperkypert ...
What are the meanings of Pur aashob - پرآشوب in English?
Meanings of the word Pur aashob - پرآشوب in English are disturbed, mischievous and tumultous. To understand how would you translate the word Pur aashob - پرآشوب in English, you can take help from words closely related to Pur aashob - پرآشوب or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pur aashob - پرآشوب synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pur aashob - پرآشوب. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pur aashob - پرآشوب in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pur aashob - پرآشوب in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pur aashob - پرآشوب with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pur aashob?
Meanings of pur aashob are disturbed, mischievous and tumultous
Whats the definition of pur aashob?
Definition of the pur aashob are
- affected with madness or insanity
- emotionally unstable and having difficulty coping with personal relationships
- having the place or position changed
- afflicted with or marked by anxious uneasiness or trouble or grief
- naughtily or annoyingly playful
- deliberately causing harm or damage
What is the synonym of pur aashob?
Synonym of word pur aashob are حیران, مختل, ذہنی طور پر اضطراب کا شکار, مضطرب, مضطر, فساد زدہ, فاتر, پرافشاں, پرآشوب, برا