Qitaah - قطعہ meanings in English
Qitaah - قطعہ Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Qitaah - قطعہ.
- (verb) : create by putting components or members together
- (noun) : one of the parts into which something naturally divides
- (noun) : one of several parts or pieces that fit with others to constitute a whole object
- (verb) : divide or split up
- (verb) : divide into segments
- (noun) : (embryology) the repeated division of a fertilised ovum
- (noun) : the act of dividing or partitioning; separation by the creation of a boundary that divides or keeps apart
More words related to the meanings of Qitaah - قطعہ
More words from English related to Qitaah - قطعہ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Qitaah - قطعہ meanings in English in English.
abstinenceairlessbandagebankbreakwatercrampdamimpassableimprisonmentjointletligamenligaturemanacleobstaclepiecepierbondclosedcopuladikedykehoopligamentshuttightunopenedverseweirbound offclose downclose offclose outclosedowncloselippedcloseoutclosingclosing offdiscontinuedetchedfoist offoffhandedshut awayshutoutshutteredshuttingspiel offceasingclosetedcloseting ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Qitaah - قطعہ
What are the meanings of Qitaah - قطعہ in English?
Meanings of the word Qitaah - قطعہ in English are piece, quartain, segment, segmentation, poortith and segmentate. To understand how would you translate the word Qitaah - قطعہ in English, you can take help from words closely related to Qitaah - قطعہ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Qitaah - قطعہ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Qitaah - قطعہ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Qitaah - قطعہ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Qitaah - قطعہ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Qitaah - قطعہ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by qitaah?
Meanings of qitaah are piece, quartain, segment, segmentation, poortith and segmentate
Whats the definition of qitaah?
Definition of the qitaah are
- create by putting components or members together
- one of the parts into which something naturally divides
- one of several parts or pieces that fit with others to constitute a whole object
- divide or split up
- divide into segments
- (embryology) the repeated division of a fertilised ovum
- the act of dividing or partitioning; separation by the creation of a boundary that divides or keeps apart
What is the synonym of qitaah?
Synonym of word qitaah are بند, جوڑنا, پھانک, ٹکڑا, جز, حصہ, پارچہ, پارہ, پرزہ, سانتھنا
What are the idioms related to qitaah?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word qitaah.
- Piece by piece
- A piece of
- A bridle for a tongue is a necessary piece of furniture
- A piece
- A piece of churchyard fits everybody