Rabani - ربانی meanings in English
Rabani - ربانی meanings in English are divine, rabbinical Rabani - ربانی in English. More meanings of rabani - ربانی, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Rabani - ربانی Definitions
Please find 11 English and definitions related to the word Rabani - ربانی.
- (noun) : a clergyman or other person in religious orders
- (noun) : terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God
- (verb) : perceive intuitively or through some inexplicable perceptive powers
- (verb) : search by divining, as if with a rod
- (adjective satellite) : appropriate to or befitting a god
- (adjective satellite) : devoted to or in the service or worship of a deity
- (adjective satellite) : emanating from God
- (adjective satellite) : being or having the nature of a god
- (adjective satellite) : resulting from divine providence
- (adjective satellite) : being of such surpassing excellence as to suggest inspiration by the gods
- (adjective) : of or relating to rabbis or their teachings
More words related to the meanings of Rabani - ربانی
More words from English related to Rabani - ربانی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Rabani - ربانی meanings in English in English.
azurebluecelestialdivine ethereal seraphicsky bluesky colouredheavenlyheavenwarddivineressheavenlierskybornskyishskyreskyredskyringheavenedheaveningcasuistpastorspiritual guidehierarchmentorteacherizedidivinity godparentgodliesthobgoblinmonsterogredevilgiantdevadeevdevdeveecclesiasticmissionarychaplainclergymanministerclergyclerihewclergyableclergymenpasterspastorlypastors ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Rabani - ربانی
What are the meanings of Rabani - ربانی in English?
Meanings of the word Rabani - ربانی in English are divine and rabbinical. To understand how would you translate the word Rabani - ربانی in English, you can take help from words closely related to Rabani - ربانی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Rabani - ربانی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Rabani - ربانی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Rabani - ربانی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Rabani - ربانی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Rabani - ربانی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by rabani?
Meanings of rabani are divine and rabbinical
Whats the definition of rabani?
Definition of the rabani are
- a clergyman or other person in religious orders
- terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God
- perceive intuitively or through some inexplicable perceptive powers
- search by divining, as if with a rod
- appropriate to or befitting a god
- devoted to or in the service or worship of a deity
- emanating from God
- being or having the nature of a god
- resulting from divine providence
- being of such surpassing excellence as to suggest inspiration by the gods
- of or relating to rabbis or their teachings
What is the synonym of rabani?
Synonym of word rabani are آسمانی, مرشد, سماوی, ربانی, ایزدی, خدائی, نارائنی, دیو, انجیل سکھانے والا, پادری
What are the idioms related to rabani?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word rabani.
- Study the past if you would divine the future
- The best way to see divine light is put out thy own candle