Rehmat - رحمت meanings in English
Rehmat - رحمت Definitions
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Raehmat - رحمت.
- (noun) : the act of praying for divine protection
- (noun) : a desirable state
- (noun) : a ceremonial prayer invoking divine protection
- (noun) : a short prayer of thanks before a meal
- (noun) : the formal act of approving
- (noun) : leniency and compassion shown toward offenders by a person or agency charged with administering justice
- (noun) : a disposition to be kind and forgiving
- (noun) : the feeling that motivates compassion
- (noun) : something for which to be thankful
- (noun) : alleviation of distress; showing great kindness toward the distressed
More words from English related to Raehmat - رحمت
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Rehmat - رحمت meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Rehmat - رحمت
What are the meanings of Rehmat - رحمت in English?
Meanings of the word Rehmat - رحمت in English are . To understand how would you translate the word Rehmat - رحمت in English, you can take help from words closely related to Rehmat - رحمت or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Rehmat - رحمت synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Rehmat - رحمت. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Rehmat - رحمت in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Rehmat - رحمت in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Rehmat - رحمت with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by rehmat?
Whats the definition of rehmat?
Definition of the rehmat are
- the act of praying for divine protection
- a desirable state
- a ceremonial prayer invoking divine protection
- a short prayer of thanks before a meal
- the formal act of approving
- leniency and compassion shown toward offenders by a person or agency charged with administering justice
- a disposition to be kind and forgiving
- the feeling that motivates compassion
- something for which to be thankful
- alleviation of distress; showing great kindness toward the distressed
What is the synonym of rehmat?
Synonym of word rehmat are فضل, کرم, رحمت, بخشِش, خُوش قِسمتی, نعمتِ خداداد, نعمت, غنیمت, دعا, برکت
What are the idioms related to rehmat?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word rehmat.
- Mercy begets mercy
- Riches well got and used well are a great blessing
- Use the means and god will give the blessing
- God gives his wrath by weight and without weight his mercy
- He that has a hundred and one and owes a hundred and two the lord have mercy upon him