Riya - ریا meanings in English
Riya - ریا Definitions
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Riya - ریا.
- (verb) : originate (in)
- (noun) : a statement that deviates from or perverts the truth
- (noun) : position or manner in which something is situated
- (noun) : Norwegian diplomat who was the first Secretary General of the United Nations (1896-1968)
- (verb) : be located or situated somewhere; occupy a certain position
- (verb) : have a place in relation to something else
- (verb) : be and remain in a particular state or condition
- (verb) : tell an untruth; pretend with intent to deceive
- (verb) : be lying, be prostrate; be in a horizontal position
- (verb) : assume a reclining position
|I discovered that
|میں اسے دریافت کرتا تھا
More words related to the meanings of Riya - ریا
More words from English related to Riya - ریا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Riya - ریا meanings in English in English.
artfulnesschouscross biteguilehoaxhypocrisyillusionimposturejugglelegerdemainruseshamcheatingdeceitdeceivingdeceptiondouble dealingfallowfraudgriftjuggleryliemountebankerynetspooftricktrickerywilewilfulnessdelusivewilefuldecededecencedesudationcheatcircumventionfeint huskgimmickmiragemisconceitmisgivingmisguidancemisrepresentationmistakestratagemcatchdelusioneye washfallacy ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Riya - ریا
What are the meanings of Riya - ریا in English?
Meanings of the word Riya - ریا in English are lie and rheae. To understand how would you translate the word Riya - ریا in English, you can take help from words closely related to Riya - ریا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Riya - ریا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Riya - ریا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Riya - ریا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Riya - ریا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Riya - ریا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by riya?
Meanings of riya are lie and rheae
Whats the definition of riya?
Definition of the riya are
- originate (in)
- a statement that deviates from or perverts the truth
- position or manner in which something is situated
- Norwegian diplomat who was the first Secretary General of the United Nations (1896-1968)
- be located or situated somewhere; occupy a certain position
- have a place in relation to something else
- be and remain in a particular state or condition
- tell an untruth; pretend with intent to deceive
- be lying, be prostrate; be in a horizontal position
- assume a reclining position
What is the synonym of riya?
Synonym of word riya are فریب, چھل, دھوکا, جھوٹ, لیٹنا, آرام کرنا, دھوکا دینا, پڑنا, دروغ, لوٹنا
What are the idioms related to riya?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word riya.
- If you lie upon roses when young you will lie upori thorns when old
- A good head cannot lie
- A lie has no legs but a scandal has wings
- As a man liveso shall he dies as a tree fallso shall it lie
- As a man makes his bedo he must lie
How to use riya in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use riya in a sentence.
- I discovered that — میں اسے دریافت کرتا تھا