Rukhaa i - رکھائ meanings in English
Rukhaa i - رکھائ Definitions
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Rukhaa i - رکھائ.
- (noun) : objectivity and detachment
- (noun) : moderation in or abstinence from alcohol or other drugs
- (noun) : the condition of not containing or being covered by a liquid (especially water)
- (noun) : the sensation produced by low temperatures
- (noun) : the absence of heat
- (noun) : a lack of affection or enthusiasm
- (noun) : the trait of lacking enthusiasm for or interest in things generally
- (noun) : apathy demonstrated by an absence of emotional reactions
- (noun) : unbiased impartial unconcern
- (noun) : the trait of remaining calm and seeming not to care; a casual lack of concern
More words related to the meanings of Rukhaa i - رکھائ
More words from English related to Rukhaa i - رکھائ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Rukhaa i - رکھائ meanings in English in English.
apathychillinessicinessbleaknesscold shoulderindifferencecoldheartednessariditydrynesssiccitybarrennesscynicismdandruffdearthdroughtlandscurfvapidityaxillarydry landtercetdandereddandrifftransectschillcoldfrigiditygeliditycoldnesswinterhead coldchillnesscoldishwinteredhomelinessnaivetenaivetynakednessopennessfranknessplainnesssimplicitysincerityverdancyplaintivenesssimplenesssimplismtruantshipausteritiessimplity ...
What are the meanings of Rukhaa i - رکھائ in English?
Meanings of the word Rukhaa i - رکھائ in English are dryness, coldness and indifference. To understand how would you translate the word Rukhaa i - رکھائ in English, you can take help from words closely related to Rukhaa i - رکھائ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Rukhaa i - رکھائ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Rukhaa i - رکھائ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Rukhaa i - رکھائ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Rukhaa i - رکھائ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Rukhaa i - رکھائ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by rukhaa i?
Meanings of rukhaa i are dryness, coldness and indifference
Whats the definition of rukhaa i?
Definition of the rukhaa i are
- objectivity and detachment
- moderation in or abstinence from alcohol or other drugs
- the condition of not containing or being covered by a liquid (especially water)
- the sensation produced by low temperatures
- the absence of heat
- a lack of affection or enthusiasm
- the trait of lacking enthusiasm for or interest in things generally
- apathy demonstrated by an absence of emotional reactions
- unbiased impartial unconcern
- the trait of remaining calm and seeming not to care; a casual lack of concern
What is the synonym of rukhaa i?
Synonym of word rukhaa i are خشکی, یبوست, رکھائی, سگھاوٹ, پھیکاپن, سادگی, بے دلی, بے مزگی, رکھائ, روکھا پن
What are the idioms related to rukhaa i?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word rukhaa i.
- Liberty of indifference