Sabo - سبو meanings in English
Sabo - سبو Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Sabo - سبو.
- (noun) : a glass with a flat bottom but no handle or stem; originally had a round bottom
- (noun) : a movable obstruction in a lock that must be adjusted to a given position (as by a key) before the bolt can be thrown
- (noun) : a gymnast who performs rolls and somersaults and twists etc.
- (noun) : pigeon that executes backward somersaults in flight or on the ground
- (adjective satellite) : not brought under control
More words from English related to Sabo - سبو
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sabo - سبو meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of Sabo - سبو in English?
Meanings of the word Sabo - سبو in English are tumbler and unsubdued. To understand how would you translate the word Sabo - سبو in English, you can take help from words closely related to Sabo - سبو or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sabo - سبو synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sabo - سبو. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sabo - سبو in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sabo - سبو in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sabo - سبو with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sabo?
Meanings of sabo are tumbler and unsubdued
Whats the definition of sabo?
Definition of the sabo are
- a glass with a flat bottom but no handle or stem; originally had a round bottom
- a movable obstruction in a lock that must be adjusted to a given position (as by a key) before the bolt can be thrown
- a gymnast who performs rolls and somersaults and twists etc.
- pigeon that executes backward somersaults in flight or on the ground
- not brought under control
What is the synonym of sabo?
Synonym of word sabo are لُڑھکنے والا, اُچھَلنے کُودنے والا, اُچھَل کُود, قَلا باز, نَٹ, لوٹَن, آب خورا, سبو