Sachchaa i - سچائ meanings in English
Sachchaa i - سچائ Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Sachchaa i - سچائ.
- (noun) : (mathematics) the number of significant figures given in a number
- (noun) : the quality of being near to the true value
- (noun) : the quality of being honest
- (noun) : southeastern European plant cultivated for its fragrant purplish flowers and round flat papery silver-white seedpods that are used for indoor decoration
- (noun) : conformity to reality or actuality
- (noun) : an enduring or necessary ethical or religious or aesthetic truth
- (noun) : an obvious truth
More words related to the meanings of Sachchaa i - سچائ
More words from English related to Sachchaa i - سچائ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sachchaa i - سچائ meanings in English in English.
absolutelydiametricallyentirelyevenfullquiteaccuracycompletelydownrightexactfullyout and outpositivelythroughoututterlyverywhollyat allrightmostutternessallenarlyethereallyelocutivequitlyevennesshonestyveracityveritytruenesstruthytruthnessquintessencesatfinenessgenuinenessfranknessstraightforwardnesscorrectnessearnest fairnessjustnesstruthfulnesscandourprobityuprightnessapplicabilitycivilizationcorrectioncureedification ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Sachchaa i - سچائ
What are the meanings of Sachchaa i - سچائ in English?
Meanings of the word Sachchaa i - سچائ in English are accuracy, honesty, verity and truism. To understand how would you translate the word Sachchaa i - سچائ in English, you can take help from words closely related to Sachchaa i - سچائ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sachchaa i - سچائ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sachchaa i - سچائ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sachchaa i - سچائ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sachchaa i - سچائ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sachchaa i - سچائ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sachchaa i?
Meanings of sachchaa i are accuracy, honesty, verity and truism
Whats the definition of sachchaa i?
Definition of the sachchaa i are
- (mathematics) the number of significant figures given in a number
- the quality of being near to the true value
- the quality of being honest
- southeastern European plant cultivated for its fragrant purplish flowers and round flat papery silver-white seedpods that are used for indoor decoration
- conformity to reality or actuality
- an enduring or necessary ethical or religious or aesthetic truth
- an obvious truth
What is the synonym of sachchaa i?
Synonym of word sachchaa i are بالکل, سچائی, ست, کھرا پن, راستی, درستی, صحت, صداقت, صحیح, ٹھیک ٹھیک
What are the idioms related to sachchaa i?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sachchaa i.
- Antiquity is not always a mark of verity
- Deceit is in haste but honesty can stay a fair measure
- Honesty endures longest
- Honesty gives wings to strength
- Honesty is like an icicle if once it melts that is the end of it