Saiyyaar - سیار meanings in English
Saiyyaar - سیار Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Siyaar - سیار.
- (noun) : a person whose speech or writing is not well organized
- (noun) : a person who takes long walks in the country
- (noun) : someone who leads a wandering unsettled life
- (noun) : a computer program that prowls the internet looking for publicly accessible resources that can be added to a database; the database can then be searched with a search engine
- (noun) : Old World nocturnal canine mammal closely related to the dog; smaller than a wolf; sometimes hunts in a pack but usually singly or as a member of a pair
More words from English related to Siyaar - سیار
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Saiyyaar - سیار meanings in English in English.
abandonedcastawaydissoluteerrant erraticgadaboutmiscreantraffishrakishrakeribaldslipstringtrollopvagabondvagrantlydestitutehooliganprofligatestragstragglerstrollervagrantwackywandererwaywardwhackystrayramblerwanderingacellularfugitive ramblingrunagateknockaboutmigratorymoochernomadtrampeverywhererablevagariouspatrollerpatrolmanfawgipsygypsynomadicromromanygyps ...
What are the meanings of Saiyyaar - سیار in English?
Meanings of the word Saiyyaar - سیار in English are . To understand how would you translate the word Saiyyaar - سیار in English, you can take help from words closely related to Saiyyaar - سیار or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Saiyyaar - سیار synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Saiyyaar - سیار. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Saiyyaar - سیار in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Saiyyaar - سیار in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Saiyyaar - سیار with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by saiyyaar?
rambler, jackal, wanderer
Whats the definition of saiyyaar?
Definition of the saiyyaar are
- a person whose speech or writing is not well organized
- a person who takes long walks in the country
- someone who leads a wandering unsettled life
- a computer program that prowls the internet looking for publicly accessible resources that can be added to a database; the database can then be searched with a search engine
- Old World nocturnal canine mammal closely related to the dog; smaller than a wolf; sometimes hunts in a pack but usually singly or as a member of a pair
What is the synonym of saiyyaar?
Synonym of word saiyyaar are سیلانی, آوارہ گرد, ہرزہ گرد, گشت کرنے والا, سیار, جہاں گرد, گلاب بیل, آوارہ, ڈانوا ڈول, خانہ بدوش
What are the idioms related to saiyyaar?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word saiyyaar.
- To act as jackal