Saiyyad - سید meanings in English
Saiyyad - سید Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Saiyyad - سید.
- (noun) : a form of address for a man
- (noun) : a surface excavation for extracting stone or slate
- (noun) : animal hunted or caught for food
- (noun) : a person who is the aim of an attack (especially a victim of ridicule or exploitation) by some hostile person or influence
- (verb) : extract (something such as stones) from or as if from a quarry
|A very old man||ایک کہیں زیادہ عمر رسیدہ آدمی|
More words from English related to Saiyyad - سید
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Saiyyad - سید meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of Saiyyad - سید in English?
Meanings of the word Saiyyad - سید in English are mister and quarry. To understand how would you translate the word Saiyyad - سید in English, you can take help from words closely related to Saiyyad - سید or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Saiyyad - سید synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Saiyyad - سید. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Saiyyad - سید in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Saiyyad - سید in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Saiyyad - سید with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by saiyyad?
Meanings of saiyyad are mister and quarry
Whats the definition of saiyyad?
Definition of the saiyyad are
- a form of address for a man
- a surface excavation for extracting stone or slate
- animal hunted or caught for food
- a person who is the aim of an attack (especially a victim of ridicule or exploitation) by some hostile person or influence
- extract (something such as stones) from or as if from a quarry
What is the synonym of saiyyad?
Synonym of word saiyyad are جناب, صاحَب, آفندی, خواجہ, سید, شکار, کان, شکارکرنا, کھدان
How to use saiyyad in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use saiyyad in a sentence.
- A very old man — ایک کہیں زیادہ عمر رسیدہ آدمی