Sal - سل meanings in English
Sal - سل Definitions
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Sal - سل.
- (noun) : involving the lungs with progressive wasting of the body
- (noun) : structural member consisting of a continuous horizontal timber forming the lowest member of a framework or supporting structure
- (noun) : (geology) a flat (usually horizontal) mass of igneous rock between two layers of older sedimentary rock
|We greeted them||ہم انہیں سلام کرتے ہیں|
More words from English related to Sal - سل
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sal - سل meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of Sal - سل in English?
Meanings of the word Sal - سل in English are phthisis and sill. To understand how would you translate the word Sal - سل in English, you can take help from words closely related to Sal - سل or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sal - سل synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sal - سل. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sal - سل in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sal - سل in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sal - سل with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sal?
Meanings of sal are phthisis and sill
Whats the definition of sal?
Definition of the sal are
- involving the lungs with progressive wasting of the body
- structural member consisting of a continuous horizontal timber forming the lowest member of a framework or supporting structure
- (geology) a flat (usually horizontal) mass of igneous rock between two layers of older sedimentary rock
What is the synonym of sal?
Synonym of word sal are سل, نفث الدم, چھئے روگ, دق, داسا, دہل, پتھر کا تختہ
How to use sal in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use sal in a sentence.
- We greeted them — ہم انہیں سلام کرتے ہیں