Salamat - سلامت meanings in English
Salamat - سلامت Definitions
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Salamat - سلامت.
- (noun) : a raised mark on the skin (as produced by the blow of a whip); characteristic of many allergic reactions
- (noun) : something that aids or promotes well-being
- (noun) : a contented state of being happy and healthy and prosperous
- (noun) : governmental provision of economic assistance to persons in need
More words related to the meanings of Salamat - سلامت
More words from English related to Salamat - سلامت
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Salamat - سلامت meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Salamat - سلامت
What are the meanings of Salamat - سلامت in English?
Meanings of the word Salamat - سلامت in English are weal, welfare and acclimates. To understand how would you translate the word Salamat - سلامت in English, you can take help from words closely related to Salamat - سلامت or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Salamat - سلامت synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Salamat - سلامت. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Salamat - سلامت in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Salamat - سلامت in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Salamat - سلامت with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by salamat?
Meanings of salamat are weal, welfare and acclimates
Whats the definition of salamat?
Definition of the salamat are
- a raised mark on the skin (as produced by the blow of a whip); characteristic of many allergic reactions
- something that aids or promotes well-being
- a contented state of being happy and healthy and prosperous
- governmental provision of economic assistance to persons in need
What is the synonym of salamat?
Synonym of word salamat are سعادت, آسائش, خیر, خوش حالی, فلاح و بہبود, سلامت, سرفوت, رفاہ, خیر و عافیت
What are the idioms related to salamat?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word salamat.
- Be it weal or be it woe it shall not be always so
- In weal and woe