Salf - سلف meanings in English
Salf - سلف meanings in English are ancestor, forebears, past, predecessors, progenitor Salf - سلف in English. More meanings of salf - سلف, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Salf - سلف Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Salf - سلف.
- (noun) : a verb tense that expresses actions or states in the past
- (noun) : a earlier period in someone's life (especially one that they have reason to keep secret)
- (adjective) : earlier than the present time; no longer current
- (adverb) : so as to pass a given point
- (adjective satellite) : of a person who has held and relinquished a position or office
- (noun) : someone from whom you are descended (but usually more remote than a grandparent)
- (noun) : an ancestor in the direct line
More words related to the meanings of Salf - سلف
More words from English related to Salf - سلف
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Salf - سلف meanings in English in English.
afarapartavauntawaydatedistantly epochfarfurtheroutpastthitherultraverticityagebeyondcycledeviousdistantepoqueeraofforbitoutlyingperiodreignremotestand offfar offfar outafeardistanceddurfinal following mizzenprevenientultimateafterbygonedorsalformerlasttailbacktrailingdiseurspriorsquirtingantecedentforegoing ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Salf - سلف
What are the meanings of Salf - سلف in English?
Meanings of the word Salf - سلف in English are past, ancestor, progenitor, forebears and predecessors. To understand how would you translate the word Salf - سلف in English, you can take help from words closely related to Salf - سلف or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Salf - سلف synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Salf - سلف. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Salf - سلف in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Salf - سلف in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Salf - سلف with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by salf?
Meanings of salf are past, ancestor, progenitor, forebears and predecessors
Whats the definition of salf?
Definition of the salf are
- a verb tense that expresses actions or states in the past
- a earlier period in someone's life (especially one that they have reason to keep secret)
- earlier than the present time; no longer current
- so as to pass a given point
- of a person who has held and relinquished a position or office
- someone from whom you are descended (but usually more remote than a grandparent)
- an ancestor in the direct line
What is the synonym of salf?
Synonym of word salf are دور, پچھلا, سابق, ماورا, مار, برے, گذشتہ, سلف, گزرا زمانہ, ماضی
What are the idioms related to salf?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word salf.
- Let the past be past
- A past master
- A sensible man judges of present by past events
- A worthly man is not mindful of past injuries
- Danger past god forgotten