Samaadh - سمادھ meanings in English
Samaadh - سمادھ meanings in English is grave Samaadh - سمادھ in English. More meanings of samaadh - سمادھ, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Samaadh - سمادھ Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Samaadh - سمادھ.
- (noun) : a place for the burial of a corpse (especially beneath the ground and marked by a tombstone)
- (noun) : death of a person
- (verb) : carve, cut, or etch into a material or surface
- (verb) : shape (a material like stone or wood) by whittling away at it
- (adjective satellite) : dignified and somber in manner or character and committed to keeping promises
- (noun) : a mark ( ) placed above a vowel to indicate pronunciation
More words related to the meanings of Samaadh - سمادھ
More words from English related to Samaadh - سمادھ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Samaadh - سمادھ meanings in English in English.
abbeygravesepulchershrinetombshrinalshriningaffablehumanemildmodestpacificpatientlenienthymenealaggravatedbayonethardmarble breastedseriousstodgystrongbayonetingbayonetsbayonettedfeloniesfelonousfelonryfelstonegravellinggriminggrimmercrucigerousgripefulburiedsepultureconcealment interredburledburredburrlikeburryburiesburinsburriestburringburrstonesburthenedburioncavity ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Samaadh - سمادھ
What are the meanings of Samaadh - سمادھ in English?
Meanings of the word Samaadh - سمادھ in English is grave. To understand how would you translate the word Samaadh - سمادھ in English, you can take help from words closely related to Samaadh - سمادھ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Samaadh - سمادھ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Samaadh - سمادھ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Samaadh - سمادھ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Samaadh - سمادھ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Samaadh - سمادھ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by samaadh?
Meaning of samaadh is grave
Whats the definition of samaadh?
Definition of the samaadh are
- a place for the burial of a corpse (especially beneath the ground and marked by a tombstone)
- death of a person
- carve, cut, or etch into a material or surface
- shape (a material like stone or wood) by whittling away at it
- dignified and somber in manner or character and committed to keeping promises
- a mark ( ) placed above a vowel to indicate pronunciation
What is the synonym of samaadh?
Synonym of word samaadh are مزار, حلیم, سنگین, دفن, گڑھا, متین, تراشنا, خاک, کھودنا, شدید
What are the idioms related to samaadh?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word samaadh.
- Dig one own grave
- Have one foot in the grave
- If you slander a dead man you stab him in the grave
- In the grave is rest
- Quiet as the grave