Satkaar - ستکار meanings in English
Satkaar - ستکار Definitions
Please find 8 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Satkaar - ستکار.
- (noun) : a tangible symbol signifying approval or distinction
- (noun) : a woman's virtue or chastity
- (noun) : the quality of being honorable and having a good name
- (noun) : the state of being honored
- (verb) : accept as pay
- (verb) : bestow honor or rewards upon
- (noun) : additional proof that something that was believed (some fact or hypothesis or theory) is correct
- (noun) : (law) an affidavit attached to a statement confirming the truth of that statement
- اعلیٰ اقدار یا روایات کا پاس
More words related to the meanings of Satkaar - ستکار
More words from English related to Satkaar - ستکار
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Satkaar - ستکار meanings in English in English.
abutmentgradepierrundlecantileverfoundation honourlegstatusaffirmationcertificationcorroborationendorsementratificationverificationassertionattestationconfirmationcredencenodcercumstanceaffirmerattestantcerisedisaffirmationetherifyaffirmantaffirmingaffirmsattestsceromancyconfirmandetherifiesconfirmanceconfirmednessnetifyobfirmationverficationverisimilityverraymentaffirmativevalidityascertainmentproofaffirmativenessaffirmanceaffirmantsaffixtureafforciamentasbestiform ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Satkaar - ستکار
|Point of honour||عزت کا مسئلہ|
|Roll of honour||جو لوگ وطن کیلئے مرے|
|The more cost the more honour||جتنی زیادہ تکلیف اتنی زیادہ عزت|
|Ward of honour||ایسا وعدہ جو بے عزتی کے علاوہ توڑا نہ جا سکے|
|Every mans honour in his own keeping||اپنی عزّت اپنے ہاتھ میں ہوتی ہے|
What are the meanings of Satkaar - ستکار in English?
Meanings of the word Satkaar - ستکار in English are honour and verification. To understand how would you translate the word Satkaar - ستکار in English, you can take help from words closely related to Satkaar - ستکار or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Satkaar - ستکار synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Satkaar - ستکار. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Satkaar - ستکار in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Satkaar - ستکار in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Satkaar - ستکار with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by satkaar?
Meanings of satkaar are honour and verification
Whats the definition of satkaar?
Definition of the satkaar are
- a tangible symbol signifying approval or distinction
- a woman's virtue or chastity
- the quality of being honorable and having a good name
- the state of being honored
- accept as pay
- bestow honor or rewards upon
- additional proof that something that was believed (some fact or hypothesis or theory) is correct
- (law) an affidavit attached to a statement confirming the truth of that statement
- اعلیٰ اقدار یا روایات کا پاس
What is the synonym of satkaar?
Synonym of word satkaar are پایہ, سرفراز کرنا, پانی, وقار, پت, ناموری, تعظیم, احترام, قدر, اعتبار
What are the idioms related to satkaar?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word satkaar.
- He adds honour to ancestral honour
- No profit to honour no honour to religion
- Virtue brings honour and honour vanity
- An ill deed cannot bring honour
- Ease and honour are seldom bed fellows