Saykenthar - سیکھتڑ meanings in English
Saykenthar - سیکھتڑ Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Saykenthar - سیکھتڑ.
- (noun) : a 16th century sect of Anabaptists centered in Germany who had an absolute disdain for human knowledge
- (noun) : a novice learning the rudiments of some subject
- (adjective satellite) : alphabetically arranged (as for beginning readers)
- (noun) : works for an expert to learn a trade
- (verb) : be or work as an apprentice
More words from English related to Saykenthar - سیکھتڑ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Saykenthar - سیکھتڑ meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of Saykenthar - سیکھتڑ in English?
Meanings of the word Saykenthar - سیکھتڑ in English are abecedarian and apprentice. To understand how would you translate the word Saykenthar - سیکھتڑ in English, you can take help from words closely related to Saykenthar - سیکھتڑ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Saykenthar - سیکھتڑ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Saykenthar - سیکھتڑ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Saykenthar - سیکھتڑ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Saykenthar - سیکھتڑ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Saykenthar - سیکھتڑ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by saykenthar?
Meanings of saykenthar are abecedarian and apprentice
Whats the definition of saykenthar?
Definition of the saykenthar are
- a 16th century sect of Anabaptists centered in Germany who had an absolute disdain for human knowledge
- a novice learning the rudiments of some subject
- alphabetically arranged (as for beginning readers)
- works for an expert to learn a trade
- be or work as an apprentice
What is the synonym of saykenthar?
Synonym of word saykenthar are سیکھتڑ, نو آموز, ابجد خواں, طفل مکتب, متبدی, عامی, شاگرد, نوآموز, چیلا, تلمیز