Shaa eq - شائق meanings in English
Shaa eq - شائق meanings in English are eager, fancier, keen, warm hearted, appetent, ardent, desirous, zealous, shaik Shaa eq - شائق in English. More meanings of shaa eq - شائق, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Shaa eq - شائق Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Shaaeq - شائق.
- (adjective satellite) : glowing or shining like fire
- (adjective satellite) : characterized by strong enthusiasm
- (noun) : a high wave (often dangerous) caused by tidal flow (as by colliding tidal currents or in a narrow estuary)
- (adjective) : having or showing keen interest or intense desire or impatient expectancy
- (adjective satellite) : painful as if caused by a sharp instrument
- (adjective satellite) : marked by eager desire
- (adjective) : having or expressing desire for something
More words from English related to Shaaeq - شائق
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Shaa eq - شائق meanings in English in English.
ablestdiligentearnest keenproficientswifttalentedwatchfulableaptcapableefficient promptquickreadyaeriformconjecturaldreamerfancierfantastfictionalimaginaryopiniativephantasmalquixoticspeculativevisionaryfancifulfantasticfantasticalfictiveghostlyhallucinativeidealidealisticillusionaryinsubstantialmentalmythicalnotionalunrealunrealisticutopianvaporousviewydreamfulfanciablefantasyingfeticidalimaginal ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Shaa eq - شائق
What are the meanings of Shaa eq - شائق in English?
Meanings of the word Shaa eq - شائق in English are . To understand how would you translate the word Shaa eq - شائق in English, you can take help from words closely related to Shaa eq - شائق or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Shaa eq - شائق synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Shaa eq - شائق. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Shaa eq - شائق in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Shaa eq - شائق in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Shaa eq - شائق with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by shaa eq?
eager, fancier, keen, warm hearted, appetent, ardent, desirous, zealous, shaik
Whats the definition of shaa eq?
Definition of the shaa eq are
- glowing or shining like fire
- characterized by strong enthusiasm
- a high wave (often dangerous) caused by tidal flow (as by colliding tidal currents or in a narrow estuary)
- having or showing keen interest or intense desire or impatient expectancy
- painful as if caused by a sharp instrument
- marked by eager desire
- having or expressing desire for something
What is the synonym of shaa eq?
Synonym of word shaa eq are جذباتی, تتا, سرگرم, گرم, حار, مشتاق, شائق, پرجوش, شوقین, جوشیلا
What are the idioms related to shaa eq?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word shaa eq.
- Old age brings this one voice to mankind that we are all more eager after acquiring property than we should be
- Keen eye
- Keen in commencing negligent in concluding
- Keen prices
- Keen set