Shab - شب meanings in English
Shab - شب Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Shab - شب.
- (noun) : the time after sunset and before sunrise while it is dark outside
- (noun) : darkness
- (noun) : the dark part of the diurnal cycle considered a time unit
- (noun) : the time between sunset and midnight
- (noun) : the period spent sleeping
- (noun) : a period of ignorance or backwardness or gloom
- (noun) : a shortening of nightfall
- (noun) : Roman goddess of night; daughter of Erebus; counterpart of Greek Nyx
More words from English related to Shab - شب
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Shab - شب meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Shab - شب
What are the meanings of Shab - شب in English?
Meanings of the word Shab - شب in English are night and shab. To understand how would you translate the word Shab - شب in English, you can take help from words closely related to Shab - شب or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Shab - شب synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Shab - شب. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Shab - شب in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Shab - شب in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Shab - شب with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by shab?
Meanings of shab are night and shab
Whats the definition of shab?
Definition of the shab are
- the time after sunset and before sunrise while it is dark outside
- the dark part of the diurnal cycle considered a time unit
- the time between sunset and midnight
- the period spent sleeping
- a period of ignorance or backwardness or gloom
- a shortening of nightfall
- Roman goddess of night; daughter of Erebus; counterpart of Greek Nyx
What is the synonym of shab?
Synonym of word shab are نس, نائٹ, رات, رین, شب, لیل, رجنی
What are the idioms related to shab?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word shab.
- Butter is gold in the morningilver at noor lead at night
- Day and night
- Every day hath its night
- If you sing before breakfast you cry before night
- Make a night of it