Shalaal - شلال meanings in English
Shalaal - شلال Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Shalaal - شلال.
- (noun) : a sudden downpour (as of tears or sparks etc) likened to a rain shower
- (noun) : a succession of stages or operations or processes or units
- (noun) : a small waterfall or series of small waterfalls
- (verb) : arrange (open windows) on a computer desktop so that they overlap each other, with the title bars visible
- (verb) : rush down in big quantities, like a cascade
- (noun) : a steep descent of the water of a river
More words from English related to Shalaal - شلال
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Shalaal - شلال meanings in English in English.
coverletsheetingwater fallbedsheetcascadecounterpanecurtainlaminamantlesheetveilwaterfallchadarmantlepiecemantletchadarschaddarscloquemantlessheelwreathenwreatherwreatherssheathersheildrill dry emaciateoozepinewastecrinkle rootoverfalllinnfallssubmersiondemergerwaterfallswaterlogdistreamobtrusionist
What are the meanings of Shalaal - شلال in English?
Meanings of the word Shalaal - شلال in English are cascade and waterfall. To understand how would you translate the word Shalaal - شلال in English, you can take help from words closely related to Shalaal - شلال or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Shalaal - شلال synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Shalaal - شلال. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Shalaal - شلال in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Shalaal - شلال in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Shalaal - شلال with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by shalaal?
Meanings of shalaal are cascade and waterfall
Whats the definition of shalaal?
Definition of the shalaal are
- a sudden downpour (as of tears or sparks etc) likened to a rain shower
- a succession of stages or operations or processes or units
- a small waterfall or series of small waterfalls
- arrange (open windows) on a computer desktop so that they overlap each other, with the title bars visible
- rush down in big quantities, like a cascade
- a steep descent of the water of a river
What is the synonym of shalaal?
Synonym of word shalaal are چادر, جھرنا, شلال, آبشار