Shent - شینٹ meanings in English
Shent - شینٹ Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Shent - شینٹ.
- (noun) : a conductor having low resistance in parallel with another device to divert a fraction of the current
- (noun) : a passage by which a bodily fluid (especially blood) is diverted from one channel to another
- (verb) : provide with or divert by means of an electrical shunt
- (noun) : implant consisting of a tube made of plastic or rubber; for draining fluids within the body
- (verb) : transfer to another track, of trains
More words from English related to Shent - شینٹ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Shent - شینٹ meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of Shent - شینٹ in English?
Meanings of the word Shent - شینٹ in English are shunt and shent. To understand how would you translate the word Shent - شینٹ in English, you can take help from words closely related to Shent - شینٹ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Shent - شینٹ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Shent - شینٹ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Shent - شینٹ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Shent - شینٹ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Shent - شینٹ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by shent?
Meanings of shent are shunt and shent
Whats the definition of shent?
Definition of the shent are
- a conductor having low resistance in parallel with another device to divert a fraction of the current
- a passage by which a bodily fluid (especially blood) is diverted from one channel to another
- provide with or divert by means of an electrical shunt
- implant consisting of a tube made of plastic or rubber; for draining fluids within the body
- transfer to another track, of trains
What is the synonym of shent?
Synonym of word shent are شینٹ