Sheykh - شیخ meanings in English
Sheykh - شیخ Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Sheykh - شیخ.
- (noun) : a person who is older than you are
- (noun) : any of various church officers
- (noun) : any of numerous shrubs or small trees of temperate and subtropical northern hemisphere having white flowers and berrylike fruit
- (adjective satellite) : used of the older of two persons of the same name especially used to distinguish a father from his son
- (noun) : a senior clergyman and dignitary
- (noun) : a person who holds a high position in a hierarchy
- (noun) : the leader of an Arab village or family
More words related to the meanings of Sheykh - شیخ
More words from English related to Sheykh - شیخ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sheykh - شیخ meanings in English in English.
agedcasuistfootfoot markmondaydevoteedisciplefollowerfootstephierarcholdvotaryfootednessfootingforefootmonparrtoe intoetoefootboymondainperetoeingpyr elderpresbyterage oldaggravatedarchbigbroadcardinalcrackegregiousenormousforemostgrandgreatgrosshugehugeousimmenseimportantleadingmainmajormicklepalmaryprincipalsignal ...
What are the meanings of Sheykh - شیخ in English?
Meanings of the word Sheykh - شیخ in English are elder, hierarch, sheikh and shaikh. To understand how would you translate the word Sheykh - شیخ in English, you can take help from words closely related to Sheykh - شیخ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sheykh - شیخ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sheykh - شیخ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sheykh - شیخ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sheykh - شیخ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sheykh - شیخ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sheykh?
Meanings of sheykh are elder, hierarch, sheikh and shaikh
Whats the definition of sheykh?
Definition of the sheykh are
- a person who is older than you are
- any of various church officers
- any of numerous shrubs or small trees of temperate and subtropical northern hemisphere having white flowers and berrylike fruit
- used of the older of two persons of the same name especially used to distinguish a father from his son
- a senior clergyman and dignitary
- a person who holds a high position in a hierarchy
- the leader of an Arab village or family
What is the synonym of sheykh?
Synonym of word sheykh are عمر رسیدہ, بڑا, کلان, شیخ, پیر, مرشد, پیشوا
What are the idioms related to sheykh?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sheykh.
- Elder hours