Singhaar - سنگھار meanings in English
Singhaar - سنگھار Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Singhaar - سنگھار.
- (noun) : the action of decorating yourself with something colorful and interesting
- (noun) : a decoration of color or interest that is added to relieve plainness
- (noun) : misfortune resulting in lost effort or money
- (noun) : a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
- (noun) : the act of dressing and preparing yourself
More words from English related to Singhaar - سنگھار
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Singhaar - سنگھار meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of Singhaar - سنگھار in English?
Meanings of the word Singhaar - سنگھار in English are adornment and toilet. To understand how would you translate the word Singhaar - سنگھار in English, you can take help from words closely related to Singhaar - سنگھار or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Singhaar - سنگھار synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Singhaar - سنگھار. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Singhaar - سنگھار in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Singhaar - سنگھار in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Singhaar - سنگھار with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by singhaar?
Meanings of singhaar are adornment and toilet
Whats the definition of singhaar?
Definition of the singhaar are
- the action of decorating yourself with something colorful and interesting
- a decoration of color or interest that is added to relieve plainness
- misfortune resulting in lost effort or money
- a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
- the act of dressing and preparing yourself
What is the synonym of singhaar?
Synonym of word singhaar are آرائش, بناؤ سنگھار, سنگھار, پاخانہ, لیٹرین, طہارخانہ