Sos - سوس meanings in English
Sos - سوس Definitions
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Sos - سوس.
- (verb) : immerse briefly into a liquid so as to wet, coat, or saturate
- (verb) : cover with liquid; pour liquid onto
- (noun) : a person who drinks alcohol to excess habitually
- (noun) : the act of making something completely wet
- (verb) : become drunk or drink excessively
- (noun) : pork trimmings chopped and pickled and jelled
- (verb) : cook in a marinade
- (noun) : a port city in eastern Tunisia on the Mediterranean
- (noun) : type genus of the Suidae
|She feels that too||وہ یہ بات بہت محسوس کرتی ہے|
More words from English related to Sos - سوس
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sos - سوس meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of Sos - سوس in English?
Meanings of the word Sos - سوس in English are souse, sousse, sus and souce. To understand how would you translate the word Sos - سوس in English, you can take help from words closely related to Sos - سوس or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sos - سوس synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sos - سوس. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sos - سوس in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sos - سوس in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sos - سوس with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sos?
Meanings of sos are souse, sousse, sus and souce
Whats the definition of sos?
Definition of the sos are
- immerse briefly into a liquid so as to wet, coat, or saturate
- cover with liquid; pour liquid onto
- a person who drinks alcohol to excess habitually
- the act of making something completely wet
- become drunk or drink excessively
- pork trimmings chopped and pickled and jelled
- cook in a marinade
- a port city in eastern Tunisia on the Mediterranean
- type genus of the Suidae
What is the synonym of sos?
Synonym of word sos are سوس
How to use sos in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use sos in a sentence.
- Sorry — افسوس
- She feels that too — وہ یہ بات بہت محسوس کرتی ہے