Sub - سَب meanings in English
Sub - سَب meanings in English is every Sub - سَب in English. More meanings of sub - سَب, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Sub - سَب Definitions
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Sub - سَب.
- (adjective satellite) : (used of count nouns) each and all of the members of a group considered singly and without exception
- (adjective satellite) : each and all of a series of entities or intervals as specified
More words from English related to Sub - سَب
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sub - سَب meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Sub - سَب
What are the meanings of Sub - سَب in English?
Meanings of the word Sub - سَب in English is every. To understand how would you translate the word Sub - سَب in English, you can take help from words closely related to Sub - سَب or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sub - سَب synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sub - سَب. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sub - سَب in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sub - سَب in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sub - سَب with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sub?
Meaning of sub is every
Whats the definition of sub?
Definition of the sub are
- (used of count nouns) each and all of the members of a group considered singly and without exception
- each and all of a series of entities or intervals as specified
What is the synonym of sub?
Synonym of word sub are سب, ہر ایک, ہر کوئی, سَب, ایک ایک, ہر, ہر ہر, ہرکوئ
What are the idioms related to sub?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sub.
- Go not for every grief to the physician nor for every quarrel to the lawyer nor for every thirst to the pot
- Every shoe fits not every foot
- Every white hath its black and every sweets its sour
- When every one is wrong every one is right
- Who lets his wife go to every feast and his horse drink at every waterhall neither have good wife nor good horse