Sukaray - سکارے meanings in English
Sukaray - سکارے meanings in English is early Sukaray - سکارے in English. More meanings of sukaray - سکارے, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Sukaray - سکارے Definitions
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Sukaray - سکارے.
- (adjective satellite) : very young
- (adjective satellite) : expected in the near future
- (adjective) : at or near the beginning of a period of time or course of events or before the usual or expected time
- (adjective) : being or occurring at an early stage of development
- (adjective) : of an early stage in the development of a language or literature
- (adverb) : before the usual time or the time expected
- (adverb) : in good time
- (adverb) : during an early stage
- (adjective satellite) : belonging to the distant past
More words related to the meanings of Sukaray - سکارے
More words from English related to Sukaray - سکارے
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sukaray - سکارے meanings in English in English.
activenessearly earlinessfierinessfleetnesshurryvelocitycutaneoushastepost hastequickquicklyquicknessrapidskinnyspeeddropsyearlyishexpeditiousnesshurriednessjoltyquick wittednessquickyrattailruck uprush offgurgledhadsthaspinghastahastedhastenedhastenshastierhurcheonshurlieshurrayshurrieshurryingsjollifiedjollifiesjollitieslurrymercurizedquickiesrashesrasurerushinesssmurryurgence ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Sukaray - سکارے
What are the meanings of Sukaray - سکارے in English?
Meanings of the word Sukaray - سکارے in English is early. To understand how would you translate the word Sukaray - سکارے in English, you can take help from words closely related to Sukaray - سکارے or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sukaray - سکارے synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sukaray - سکارے. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sukaray - سکارے in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sukaray - سکارے in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sukaray - سکارے with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sukaray?
Meaning of sukaray is early
Whats the definition of sukaray?
Definition of the sukaray are
- very young
- expected in the near future
- at or near the beginning of a period of time or course of events or before the usual or expected time
- being or occurring at an early stage of development
- of an early stage in the development of a language or literature
- before the usual time or the time expected
- in good time
- during an early stage
- belonging to the distant past
What is the synonym of sukaray?
Synonym of word sukaray are جلدی, پہلے, فوری, سویرے, سدوسی, پیش از وقت, بھنسارے, سکارے, بھلکے, جلد
What are the idioms related to sukaray?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sukaray.
- Early ripe early rotten
- Early sow early mow
- Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy wealthy and wise
- Sow early and reap early
- A good man dies early