Suuraj - سورج meanings in English
Suuraj - سورج Definitions
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Sooraj - سورج.
- (noun) : a person considered as a source of warmth or energy or glory etc
- (noun) : the rays of the sun
- (noun) : first day of the week; observed as a day of rest and worship by most Christians
- (verb) : expose to the rays of the sun or affect by exposure to the sun
- (verb) : expose one's body to the sun
- (noun) : the star that is the source of light and heat for the planets in the solar system
- (noun) : any star around which a planetary system revolves
- (noun) : a ray of sunlight
- (noun) : a ray of artificial ultraviolet light from a sunray lamp
- (noun) : herb having a basal cluster of grey-green leaves and leafless stalks each with a solitary broad yellow flower head; desert areas Idaho to Arizona
More words from English related to Sooraj - سورج
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Suuraj - سورج meanings in English in English.
aeroagocatemormoogrevaporventilationwindairatmospherebete noirebreezebugaboobugbearclimateetherold nickwigged outbreezinesswindinessbreezedhuiawindlearationaurigationaffectionjointurebullacachetchopimpresssealstampsunserailmohrblessingbooncomfortdelicacygiftblissomskyheavenwelkinskiesluminarywaterlightsomeprofulgent ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Suuraj - سورج
What are the meanings of Suuraj - سورج in English?
Meanings of the word Suuraj - سورج in English are . To understand how would you translate the word Suuraj - سورج in English, you can take help from words closely related to Suuraj - سورج or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Suuraj - سورج synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Suuraj - سورج. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Suuraj - سورج in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Suuraj - سورج in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Suuraj - سورج with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by suuraj?
cate, sun, sunray, sunders, suns
Whats the definition of suuraj?
Definition of the suuraj are
- a person considered as a source of warmth or energy or glory etc
- the rays of the sun
- first day of the week; observed as a day of rest and worship by most Christians
- expose to the rays of the sun or affect by exposure to the sun
- expose one's body to the sun
- the star that is the source of light and heat for the planets in the solar system
- any star around which a planetary system revolves
- a ray of sunlight
- a ray of artificial ultraviolet light from a sunray lamp
- herb having a basal cluster of grey-green leaves and leafless stalks each with a solitary broad yellow flower head; desert areas Idaho to Arizona
What is the synonym of suuraj?
Synonym of word suuraj are ہوا, ترمال, نعمتیں, موہن بھوگ, لذیذ کھانے, نعمت, عُمدہ کھانا, چِند پرِند, آسمان, سورج
What are the idioms related to suuraj?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word suuraj.
- Sun and sun
- Although the sun shine leave not thy cloak at home
- Death and the sun are not to be looked on with a steady eye
- Do not argue against the sun
- Every light is not the sun