Suut - سوت meanings in English
Suut - سوت Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Suut - سوت.
- (noun) : beam used to support floors or roofs
- (noun) : slender stem-like structure by which some twining plants attach themselves to an object for support
- (noun) : a fine cord of twisted fibers (of cotton or silk or wool or nylon etc.) used in sewing and weaving
- (noun) : the act of giving an account describing incidents or a course of events
- (verb) : tell or spin a yarn
More words related to the meanings of Suut - سوت
More words from English related to Suut - سوت
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Suut - سوت meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of Suut - سوت in English?
Meanings of the word Suut - سوت in English are joist, tendril, yarn, yarns, sarn and cotton thread. To understand how would you translate the word Suut - سوت in English, you can take help from words closely related to Suut - سوت or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Suut - سوت synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Suut - سوت. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Suut - سوت in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Suut - سوت in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Suut - سوت with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by suut?
Meanings of suut are joist, tendril, yarn, yarns, sarn and cotton thread
Whats the definition of suut?
Definition of the suut are
- beam used to support floors or roofs
- slender stem-like structure by which some twining plants attach themselves to an object for support
- a fine cord of twisted fibers (of cotton or silk or wool or nylon etc.) used in sewing and weaving
- the act of giving an account describing incidents or a course of events
- tell or spin a yarn
What is the synonym of suut?
Synonym of word suut are کڑی, دھنی, سوت, افقی شہ تیر, ریشہ, قصہ, کہانی, تار, ڈورا, دھاگا
What are the idioms related to suut?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word suut.
- To spin a yarn