Taa ir - تائر meanings in English
Taa ir - تائر meanings in English is bird Taa ir - تائر in English. More meanings of taa ir - تائر, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Taa ir - تائر Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Taa ir - تائر.
- (noun) : warm-blooded egg-laying vertebrates characterized by feathers and forelimbs modified as wings
- (noun) : the flesh of a bird or fowl (wild or domestic) used as food
- (noun) : badminton equipment consisting of a ball of cork or rubber with a crown of feathers
- (noun) : a cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt
- (verb) : watch and study birds in their natural habitat
More words from English related to Taa ir - تائر
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Taa ir - تائر meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Taa ir - تائر
What are the meanings of Taa ir - تائر in English?
Meanings of the word Taa ir - تائر in English is bird. To understand how would you translate the word Taa ir - تائر in English, you can take help from words closely related to Taa ir - تائر or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Taa ir - تائر synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Taa ir - تائر. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Taa ir - تائر in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Taa ir - تائر in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Taa ir - تائر with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by taa ir?
Meaning of taa ir is bird
Whats the definition of taa ir?
Definition of the taa ir are
- warm-blooded egg-laying vertebrates characterized by feathers and forelimbs modified as wings
- the flesh of a bird or fowl (wild or domestic) used as food
- badminton equipment consisting of a ball of cork or rubber with a crown of feathers
- a cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt
- watch and study birds in their natural habitat
What is the synonym of taa ir?
Synonym of word taa ir are پَرِندَہ, پرندہ, چڑیا, پکھیر, پنچھی, تائر
What are the idioms related to taa ir?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word taa ir.
- A bird in hand is worth than two in bush
- A bird in hand is worth two in the bush
- A bird in hand is worth two in the bushes
- A child pursues a flying bird
- A little bird is content with a little meal